Post your hauls here

Just today:

Vital Remains - Icons of Evil
Opprobrium - Discerning Forces

Anybody remember these guys? They used to be (the original) Incubus. I put the fucker on and was pleased by the old-school methodology. I read somewhere that they're Christian-themed?

Llamaking, good call on the CF and the Slayer. Those albums will change your life, particularly if you haven't listened to them in full. I mean it.

I have the songs off reign in blood and listened to it many a time, yes it is one of the best metal albums of all time. I just didn't own the actual cd.

I have never heard any celtic frost, but from what have heard about them, its going to kick some major ass. :kickass:

Just picked up with a Walmart gift card I received.

Annotations of an Autopsy - Welcome to Sludge City EP

The lead singer, Steve, is a giant dick. Plus the band is terrible. He was in a good deathcore band called These Bloody Hands before Annotations of an Autopsy. So check them out soon.

Also why do you have White Metal Crusader and that a satanic goat on your last-fm chart?

The lead singer, Steve, is a giant dick. Plus the band is terrible. He was in a good deathcore band called These Bloody Hands before Annotations of an Autopsy. So check them out soon.

Also why do you have White Metal Crusader and that a satanic goat on your last-fm chart?

cuz white metal crusader sounds cool?

lol

Whatever. You missed what I was saying. And no it does not sound cool.

no I understood, you thought i was being hypocritical for having both white metal crusader and the satanic goat. You missed what i was saying. I basically said I dont care, they both are cool therefore I will have them both.

and obviously our definitions of cool are different.

Just for you tho, I changed it to metal crusader.

The Doors - The Doors

My friend sent me the myspace of that Annotations of an Autopsy band. Naturally, it was some of the worst music I'd ever heard right up there with Waking the Cadaver and Job For A Cowboy.

For some reason a ton of indie rock-based zines have been declaring Defective Epitaph has an amazing release. Tell me how it is.

Just got the new Xasthur.

God its terrible.
Hmm, I haven't listened to the whole thing, but so far I wouldn't say it's terrible, but it is a step down. It has a weird production and the song writing seems lazier than Subliminal Genocide, which I thought was pretty good.

Its a mess of "black metal" noise. The song writing is terrible and offers nothing interesting. I am surprised that Hydra Head would even put it out.

Got itunes card for xmas, so I got a few misc. songs from Bloodbath, Emperor, and Ancient, and I got the album Considered Dead by Gorguts. Rather badass album.

I had a pretty good Christmas haul:

Michael Hedges - Taproot
Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane
Pink Floyd - Meddle
Vader - Impressions in Blood
Primus - Pork Soda
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese

My last Christmas haul was almost entirely Black Metal, so this is a good change.

last haul for the year..

Astrofaes - Idea Form Essence
Master - Faith is in Season
Mortem - Decomposed by possession
Baphomet - the dead shall inherit
Gorefest - False/erase
ACHERON- LEX TALIONIS & SATANIC
CRYPT OF KERBEROS- World of Myths
Eastern Hammer - graveland/temnozor/north/Nokturnal Mortem split
Havohej - Dethrone the Son of God
Infinitum Obscure - Internal Dark Force
MOONDARK - The Shadowpath