Post your hauls here

Yeah I saw it and thought it was a real ticket or certificate I could put up on the wall or mantle (hehe), but it turned out to be just a sticker on the jewel case, that I'm not going to bother peeling off.

Yea, the certificate on the Asphyx album is right on the case. The one on the Unleashed album was on the outer nylon wrapping, so I threw it away.

Death Angel - The Ultra Violenge(original)
Helloween - I want out - live(original)
Helstar - Nosferatu(original, i think)
Kamelot - the expedition
Meatloaf - Bat out of hell(early press)
Overkill - Horrorscope(megaforce)
Savatage - Power Of the Night(org)
Symphony X - Divine Wings of Tragedy(first edition)
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime(first press)
Helloween - Keepers of the seven keys II(first press)
Nightwish - Angels Fall First(thought it was the rare first issue,so i bought it again d'oh. i guess i'll be trading it)
Luca Turilli - King Of the nordic twilight(digi)
FYE discount card +1 year sub to rollingstone :O I usually don't buy
into programs, but i think i'll go enough to make it worth it.

Holiday haul #3, some death metal essentials in this one.

Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes / Black Winter Day
Asphyx - The Rack (reissue w/ death certificate)
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream

fuck yeah

I picked up 12 used metal cds today. I'll get my moneys worth if i pick up another 8-10 used cds. I'm pretty sure i'll be able to do it. I also got some free toilet paper as well(subscription to rolling stone)

Buy Under the Sign of the Black Mark instead.

Actually, I'm starting to lean towards building up my stock of old school Swedish death. I'd like some Unleashed, but I have no fucking clue where to start. I'm also thinking about getting Entombed's first album, but I want to purchase something completely new to me. Any recs for Swedish death?

Actually, I'm starting to lean towards building up my stock of old school Swedish death. I'd like some Unleashed, but I have no fucking clue where to start. I'm also thinking about getting Entombed's first album, but I want to purchase something completely new to me. Any recs for Swedish death?

Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Hypocrisy - Osculum Obscenum