Post your hauls here

Fuck Yeah :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I was surprised to find it; they've never had Borknagar at the place I shop. Had no trouble deciding whether to buy it. :kickass: Vortex's vocals are top-notch.

ohiogrinder said:
about fucking time. :kickass:

I'm surprised I haven't delved further into the late 80s death/grind scene. But this is a damn good album; sounds like the bastard child of Napalm Death and Morbid Angel, which it essentially is.

Just got in from Koude Haat.
Carpathian Forest-Morbid Fascination of Death
About to listen to it soon, I'm glad my roommate told me I had a package, for some weird reason my package was behind the RA desk instead of in my mailbox or in the post office but either way I'm glad it came in. :)

Just received by Abominable Putridity pre-order. Along with enough promo materials to inform the entire east coast about Lacerated Enemy, Zdenek (of LE) included a personally signed letter where he apologized for the long delays and blamed the band exclusively for the longest of them. He then lists AP's drummer's email address for the purpose of directing all complaints about the delays to. It seems like he's being a bit harsh on them.

Just received by Abominable Putridity pre-order. Along with enough promo materials to inform the entire east coast about Lacerated Enemy, Zdenek (of LE) included a personally signed letter where he apologized for the long delays and blamed the band exclusively for the longest of them. He then lists AP's drummer's email address for the purpose of directing all complaints about the delays to. It seems like he's being a bit harsh on them.
I bet he's just fed up with people bitching all year about it to him. That preorder package looked badass though, I should've gone for it.

I'm sure he's fed up, but I think giving out Alexander's email address and saying "go complain to him" is a little retarded. I didn't get the whole package btw, I just went for the 500 limited digipack.

I'm sure he's fed up, but I think giving out Alexander's email address and saying "go complain to him" is a little retarded. I didn't get the whole package btw, I just went for the 500 limited digipack.

Yeah he got me back an e-mail earlier giving me prices...looked copy/pasted. Lame, but yeah...and I think the band was definitely giving him some major fucking problems so...eh. I'll be ordering the digipack soon also.

Ah forgot the stuff I bought last night:

Nehëmah - Shadows From The Past
Lucifugum - ...Back To Chopped Down Roots
!T.O.O.H.! - Rad A Trest (Order And Punishment) (US version)
Animals Killing People - Human Hunting Season