Post your hauls here

Silly. And btw my university is a public, state school, so it's not that expensive, and most of my tuition is paid for with academic scholarships.

Got it for 20 bucks. Been meaning to pick it up for a while but have been too cheap to pay as much for what it's been going for. I got lucky to get it for that price.

Got it for 20 bucks. Been meaning to pick it up for a while but have been too cheap to pay as much for what it's been going for. I got lucky to get it for that price.

That's badass. One of my favorite albums.

Arrived:
Ahab - The Call of the wretched Sea CD
Ahab - The Call of the wretched Sea DLP
Arcana - Dark Age of Reason Tape
Arckanum - Kampen CD Re-issue
Arckanum - Fran Marder CD Re-issue
Arckanum - Kostogher CD Re-issue
Arckanum - Trulen DLP
Burzum - Filosofem Digipack
Virgin Black - Requiem - Fortissimo + Shirt

Awaiting:
Agalloch - The White EP, Island - Orakel plus additional compilation pre-order package.
Bloodbath - Unblessing the Purity

Depends if it's the first press or the reissue with Finis Malorum. The reissue is still easily obtainable as far as I know, whereas the original can fetch a fair amount on egay.

That's what I was about to say. I just checked the website and it's the reissue with Finis Malorum on it as well.

Depends if it's the first press or the reissue with Finis Malorum. The reissue is still easily obtainable as far as I know, whereas the original can fetch a fair amount on egay.
Ah, didn't know It was reissued (which I would have know if I read the description on THR. :p ). Then I guess 20 bucks is pretty fair.

Need some advice.
Need it sharpish.

Can only get ONE.

Should I get:

BELPHEGOR - Lucifer Incestus Ltd. Edition
BELPHEGOR - Goatreich - Fleshcult
MEHIDA - Blood and Water
SETHERIAL - Lords Of The Nightrealm (Had a listen on Myspace.)
SETHERIAL - From the Ancient Ruins
SETHERIAL - Hell Eternal
VISCERAL EVISCERATION - Incessant Desire

Or any other CD you think is worth from Napalm Records.