ANAL VOMIT - Depravation
PAGAN RITES - Pagan Metal - Roars of the Anti Christ
WARMARCH - The Declaration
CHURCH BIZARRE - Sinister Glorification
DESTROYER 666 - Violence Is The Prince Of This World
Spear of Longinus - Domni Satnasi
Destruktor - Nuclear Storm
FULLMOON - UNITED ARYAN EVIL

I need to buy it too. I don't really feel compelled to for some reason, though. The first song on their Myspace with the REALLY SHITTY LONG SAMPLE in the beginning pisses me off and makes me not want it for some reason :(

I got my Necrovation today...ftw.

It got an extra track added, right? I'll think about it, and I heard it was amazing from MULTIPLE fucking sources so...yeah.

Yeah, it's a demo version of the second track, The Theomachist. I thought that was a pretty silly move to begin with, but it's an instrumental version and quite different in terms of pace and production, and I actually think I like it better than the other.

Yeah, it's a demo version of the second track, The Theomachist. I thought that was a pretty silly move to begin with, but it's an instrumental version and quite different in terms of pace and production, and I actually think I like it better than the other.

Ah yeah, that is what put me off I think...ehh...

from the local store

Ministry - With Sympathy
BG - A night at the opera
Anthrax - Armed and Dangerous(first press)
The Metallic-era - Metallica covers
Napalm Death - Utopia Banished
Maiden - Seventh Son(org)
I Had Slayer - Seasons in the abyss(first press) in my hands at the store, for like 30 minutes straight, but lost it in the massive cdracks, somehow. It wasn't to be, I guess. FUCK YOU, JEESUS!

Marillion - Marbles
Marillion - Marbles by the Sea
Marillion & Positive Light - Tales from the Engine Room

I listened to it in the car-ride back to school. It's clearly better than Scream Bloody Gore. Better riffs, and better, more varied drumming.