Post your hauls here

From FYE:
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King

Used:
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Judas Priest - KILLING MACHINE (Remaster)
Primordial - Storm Before Calm
King Diamond - The Spider's Lullabye

I never find good hauls at FYE, always Korn or some hair metal stuff. North Eastern Ohio is shit for finding albums.

It's OK, I never find anything good there either...just as well, cuz they're HELLA fucking expensive. I always find everything I need online or at Newbury Comics.

From FYE:
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King

Used:
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Judas Priest - KILLING MACHINE (Remaster)
Primordial - Storm Before Calm
King Diamond - The Spider's Lullabye

If you went to the one in Somerville/Bridgewater, I'm shocked you actually found good music there. That store has something decent every once in awhile.

If you went to the one in Somerville/Bridgewater, I'm shocked you actually found good music there. That store has something decent every once in awhile.

False. Some used CD's I've found there:

Unleashed - Across The Open Sea (1st Press)
Grave - Into The Grave (1st Press)
Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
Trouble - The Skull (Psalm 9 is still sitting at the store right now.)
Tiamat - Sumerian Cry
Dissection - Storm Of The Light's Bane
Voivod - War And Pain, Rrröööaaarrr
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid

...and of course tons of shit by Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead, etc.

Edit:

has something decent every once in awhile.

I read your post too quick and thought you said they never have anything good. :erk:

Everyone should go pre-order the Frostland Tapes from CDUniverse. I think if they receive a large number of pre-orders they'll be less likely to place it on back order (thus saving me from Zeph's Darkspace fate). It's $15 including standard shipping in the states while everyone else is charging $30-$50. This is a notable error on the part of CDUniverse because they have it listed a second time in their database (here) for more than twice the price even though there is only one edition (3 disc digibook), so take advantage.

I am from NE Ohio and here is what I got at FYE yesterday....

Wintersun
Behemoth - Satanica
Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup
Hollenthon - Opus Magnum

Bah, well do you live in the greater Warren area? Because the most i've found is Pantera and Kreator....

I still stick with North East Ohio sucking on all magnitudes for purchasing of albums.

T-shirts:
Deströyer 666 - Violence is the Prince...
Deströyer 666 - Unchain the Wolves
Antaeus - De Principii Evangelikum

holy hell. I bought 5 cds from SKR and 3 of them suck ass, the only good ones being from Warning. Gawd blind buys are really gay sometimes :mad:

TRYING to order the Seamount double LP...my account got charged but Metribution's site says to "come back after placing your order"...no idea what this means so I emailed em. Gonna be pissed if I get ripped off 80 fucking bucks :|

Blaze Inside - Pure Potenciality
Kraanium - Ten Acts of Sickening Perversity
Poppy Seed Grinder - Humanophobia
Decaying Purity - Phases of Dimensional Torture

Still haven't had a chance to listen to them, but I'm very excited

TRYING to order the Seamount double LP...my account got charged but Metribution's site says to "come back after placing your order"...no idea what this means so I emailed em. Gonna be pissed if I get ripped off 80 fucking bucks :|

This happened to me as well, their site is slightly screwy. You have to log back in and chose another payment option (bank deposit - but you don't actually pay again) to complete the order. I didn't realise this to begin with, but the guy emailed me pretty much straight away with instructions. Based on the price, I'm guessing you went with special edition? It's completely worth it.