Post your hauls here

From a while ago:

Falkenbach - ...En Their Medh Riki Fara...
Falkenbach - ...Magni Blandin Ok Megintiri...
Falkenbach - Heralding - The Fireblade
Father Befouled - Obscurus Nex Cultus
Lost Horizon - Awakening The World
Lost Horizon - A Flame To The Ground Beneath
Lunar Aurora - Zyklus
Oversoul - Seven Days In November

Still waiting on the Falkenbach and Lunar Aurora CDs from Koude Haat.

Just bought:

Arsenic - Seeds Of Darkness
Ceremonium - No Longer Silent
Karnarium - Tank Pa Doden
Reino Ermitano - Brujas Del Mar

Ah, the benefits of ordering straight from the band. I ordered Blacklodge's first album (ltd. 1000 copies) straight from Saint Vincent and he threw in two stickers, a patch and button free of charge.

DSCN2027.jpg

That seems to be the average going price these days. To get it any cheaper would be a rarity.

There's no way anyone will get the edition which includes the demos for $15.

"The Right hand of Doom" Edition has double disc, with bonus demo's CD, woven
patch, two postcards,numbered insert and sticker and badge in handmade wooden
box with band logo. Limited to 125 copies only. It also is individually numbered
and signed to the buyer to prevent resale on ebay.

i just heard about vulture the other day, how are they? and if ur interested some guy on MA trading board thing is selling an album

HAHA you sons of bitches, I have Morpheus Descends - Chronicles Of The Shadowed Ones and you don't. Time to gloat more. Nah, but seriously, this rocks.

Old-school death fans should def check out the new Banished From Inferno, feat. Phlegeton (Wormed) on drums, Rober (Machetazo) on guitar and bass and Rogga (Demiurg/Ribspreader) on vocals.

ozzy - yep :)

rms - decent, kind of generic thrash from the netherlands. they aren't essential at all, but they're a good listen. usurper on the other hand is some sweet dutch tech-thrash with gutteral vocals. sounds similar to destruction and target's(bel) 2nd album. I highly recommend it

Vulture song