Post your hauls here

Be forewarned that the first disc is a one hour song, and there's little variation. But it's a great passive listening experience. It's far less abrasive than Darkspace. There are extended ambient segments as well.

I didn't get into disc two yet. Will report on that later.

Ok Mr. Bossypants, I just won the Apophis - Heliopolis CD on eBay.

I also just got the rest of this from the same seller because with shipping discounts they were pretty cheap. I hope they don't suck.

GENETIC WISDOM - HUMANITY ON PAROLE CD (I've have this before and I can't remember what it's like)

WETWORK - SYNOD CD

PALE HORSE - UNTIL THE LAST SEAL IS OPENED.. CD (I already have this, but got an extra copy for some unknown reason. I love this band, and I know the singer.)

Anael - From Arcane Fires
Master's Hammer - The Jilemnice Occultist

Anael patch (came with cd)
Bathory - Twilight of the Gods patch

"Demo" by Akashah and this

31Z3lVU9L2L._AA280_.jpg

Got these today:

Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds
Krisiun - Southern Storm
Gama Bomb - Citizen Brain
Prostiture Disfigurement - Descendants of Depravity
Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God (CD+DVD)
Gojira - The Way of All Flesh
Cult of Luna - S/T
Cult of Luna - The Beyond

Does that come with all copies? If not, where do I have to order it to get the patch?

I ordered from Paragon records and it was the 'pre-order' version and 'All copies of this version will come with a logo sticker, and a logo patch embroided in gold metallic thread**'.

The Lamp Of Thoth's Portents, Omens, & Dooms
Apostle of Solitude's Sincerest Misery
Isen Torr's Might & Superior
The Wizar'd's Infernal Wizardry
Kroda / Velimor split

Lol. I've noticed this too. Do the regular cuts look bad on females or something?

Well, the regular cut t-shirts look alright on fat chicks, I guess. Haha.

Sometimes a small will work, but I prefer to wear more form fitting shirts which is why I'll opt for the girl cut if I can find one with cool artwork.

The Lamp Of Thoth's Portents, Omens, & Dooms

I have mixed feelings about this album. I can certainly appreciate it, but it doesn't have much lasting appeal for me.

Well done album though. Certain songs on it make this album worth getting.

Edit; that AoS album is amazing. one of my favorite releases for the year..