Post your hauls here

Ex-cally-boo said:
Yeah, if I could get ahold of that thing by all means I would haha.

You are probably never going to get a hold of it but good luck. It's a cool demo for 94 but not worth forking out a lot of money for if you come across it somehow. The person that released the demo did not bother to do a decent job with the cover or booklet and it's not professional. It sounds like the person just transferred the demo tape to a cd without bothering to block out some of the background noise or fix the volume drops through out all 8 songs. Something like this could have been done better. The band is virtually unknown so the person probably did not want to put much time into it.

I would consider Omnipotence a landmark in death metal for 95. The band being from Utah which would be a weird place to play death metal just never received attention. Wicked Innonce was playing weird almost european styled death metal on Omnipotence in the US and I don't think anyone got it. I do think if the band was from say finland the album would atleast go down as an underground classic along with demilich 'nespithe' and what not in the death metal community. I think both albums are pretty similiar being abtract and using ultra low vocals. just weird death metal.

The first time you hear both these albums you are like what the hell is this, whatever it is just sounds cool as hell and you become fascinated by it.

When I first heard Amorphis 'the karalian isthmus' I was like like this is the most fucking weird death metal I have ever heard and it's amazing. Just the way the instruments are played and the atmosphere. US death metal bands just would not write something like that. It's unheard of especially being from 1992. Amorphis had the opposite idea of what death metal was than bands from the US still making a death metal album in all sense.

I'm probably going off into la la land at this point!. All these cds just kinda reminded me each other because they all have such a distinct sound for being death metal albums.

Amorphis-tales from the thousand lakes(t-shirt).
Rapture(fin)-futile

look at this beauty I ordered yesterday. Now I can drink coffee while wearing an amorphis shirt and listening to amorphis all at the same time.
2114TS_245.jpg

The Greys said:
Amorphis-tales from the thousand lakes(t-shirt).
Rapture(fin)-futile

look at this beauty I ordered yesterday. Now I can drink coffee while wearing an amorphis shirt and listening to amorphis all at the same time.

If only Amorphis made coffee eh.

Yeah, it'd taste great at first, then tending to mediochrity toward the middle of the cup, before sucking great balls of ass with a minor return to flavour at the end.

Candlemass - From The 13th Sun
Creepmime - Shadows
Enchantment - Dance The Marble Naked
Eternal Solstice - Horrible Within
Fester - Winter Of Sin
Morgion - Solinari
V/A - The Flame Burns On: The Best Of Neat Records

Bloodbath- Breeding Death

Bloodbath- Nightmares Made Flesh

Iron Maiden- Killers

Iron Maiden- Powerslave

Iron Maiden- Piece of Mind