Dishammer - Vintage Addiction
Shackles - Traitors' Gate
Church Bizarre - Sic Luceat Lux
Victimizer - The Final Assault
Victimizer - Rapid Thrashing Violence
Victimizer - Unholy Banners Of Victimizer
Warning t-shirt

Made this order on stonerrock just now smile

Such Hawks, Such Hounds - Scenes from the American Hard Rock Underground (DVD)
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late shirt (Size: XL)
Lord Weird Slough Feg, The - The Slay Stack Grows (2CD)
Circulus - The Lick on the Tip of an Envelope Yet to Be Sent (CD)

Word. I love BFB, such a cool, yet simple band. And DOF is kinda the exact opposite, but fuck it, I saw it at the record store and since I still had Of What's To Come freshly in my head, I picked it up. You no likie The LOG or ND?

not a big Lamb Of God fan. as far as Napalm Death goes, I really only like their early stuff.

today's haul:

Helmet - Betty (from a used CD store)

Just ordered this, i like assymetry.
114964_1_13965.jpg

I saw an Asian walking down the street yesterday with that exact same shirt. DO WANT.

In Solitude - S/T LP

Waited over a month for this to be shipped to me, but it was worth it! I'm surprised I haven't seen much if any mention of this band. Total Mercyful Fate/Iron Maiden worship akin to Portrait, and to be honest I think In Solitude does it better.

In Solitude - S/T LP

Waited over a month for this to be shipped to me, but it was worth it! I'm surprised I haven't seen much if any mention of this band. Total Mercyful Fate/Iron Maiden worship akin to Portrait, and to be honest I think In Solitude does it better.
Haha, haven't listened to them in a while. They asked me to do the cover artwork for their EP but I was too lazy and never finished it so they asked someone else. :p