Ignivomous - Eroded Void of Salvation 7"

ASKIVAL "Eternity" CD
GRAVELAND "Wotan Mit Mir" MLP
KAWIR "Ophiolatreia" Digi CD
Procession - Burn + Alive MC
Vomitor - Neutron Hammer MC
Drowned - Viscera Terræ
Mutilator - immortal force
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (Drowned Prod)

Whered you get that haul koude?

ASKIVAL "Eternity" CD
GRAVELAND "Wotan Mit Mir" MLP
KAWIR "Ophiolatreia" Digi CD

Moribund

Procession - Burn + Alive MC
Vomitor - Neutron Hammer MC
some guy from NWN forum

Drowned - Viscera Terræ
Mutilator - immortal force
SKR

Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (Drowned Prod)
trade

POISON - Into The Abyss
MORBID - December Moon
ADRAMELCH - Irae Melanox
JAG PANZER - Tyrants
JAG PANZER - Ample Destruction
LEGEND - From The Fjords
GOTHAM CITY - The Legend of Gotham City
ARPYIAN HORDE - ...From Olympus 7"

Unless you don't care...I'd hate to break it to you, but every single CD that you just bought is a bootleg. Well except for the Adramelch.

That's my one problem with Sonic Age, they carry a ton of bootlegs. And unless you are already privy to the bootlegging 'scene' and know what's been bootlegged and what would be absolutely ridiculous to find (let alone on CD) in some random distro, then you stand a good chance of being screwed. JAGE, let me ask you something, I know you listed Poison and Morbid separately, but is that one CD? Because I bought that some bootleg 3 or 4 years ago (unknowingly of course). You can find Into the Abyss on the Iron Pegasus Further Down into the Abyss compilation CD, which is official, but Morbid material is still largely unavailable (easily anyway) in non-bootleg form. And there are a lot of Morbid bootlegs.

MUTILATOR - Immortal Force(1987)
(SACRIFICE - Torment In Fire (1985)
HALLOWS EVE - Tales Of Terror (1985)
HALLOWS EVE - Death & Insanity (1986)
DROWNED - Viscera Terrae (2007) ENERGY VAMPIRES - S/T (1991)
THERION - beyond sanctorum
AMORPHIS - Karelian Isthmus
MANILLA ROAD - Voyager
BLUE OYSTER CULT - Tyranny and Mutation

Unless you don't care...I'd hate to break it to you, but every single CD that you just bought is a bootleg. Well except for the Adramelch.

That's my one problem with Sonic Age, they carry a ton of bootlegs. And unless you are already privy to the bootlegging 'scene' and know what's been bootlegged and what would be absolutely ridiculous to find (let alone on CD) in some random distro, then you stand a good chance of being screwed. JAGE, let me ask you something, I know you listed Poison and Morbid separately, but is that one CD? Because I bought that some bootleg 3 or 4 years ago (unknowingly of course). You can find Into the Abyss on the Iron Pegasus Further Down into the Abyss compilation CD, which is official, but Morbid material is still largely unavailable (easily anyway) in non-bootleg form. And there are a lot of Morbid bootlegs.

Both the Poison and Morbid, and both Jag Panzer ones are sold as single albums. Anyway yeah I was pretty sure that at least the legend album must be 'private release' or whatever they're calling it. I am kind of annoyed if the Gotham City is a bootleg to be honest. Bootlegging a real compilation that didn't come out that long ago is just ripping me off. I'll see what they are like. I hope they're not shitty quality.

Actually the compilation itself is a bootleg. No Gotham City material has every be rereleased officially as of yet. That release should not be on the archives.

Anders Zackrisson doesn't even own that compilation.

Cool thing, I bought a bunch of old comic books from the 80's at a fleemarket this summer, and almost everyone of them have commercials for heavy metal records in the far back. Gotham City, Venom, Damien Thorne, Steel Assassin and Artillery among others. You don't see that nowadays.