Post your hauls here

Bought today:
Gosforth - Hornlust
Cradle Of Filth - Cruelty And The Beast (2CD) - yeah, I know, but it was mad cheap
Runes Of Dianceht - Eternal Call Of Darkness
Sagaris - Raising The Oldest
Shadow - Shadow
Torchbearer - Warnaments
Through The Eyes Of Carrion - The Passing

Just now:
Fates Warning - Night on Brocken
Fates Warning - The Spectre Within
Fates Warning - No Exit
Yes, I liked Awaken the Guardian very much and felt it was past time to get some more. In my defense I got burned by the atrocious Parallels.

I've only heard No Exit, and that was maybe 5-6 years ago. I didn't like it back then.

EDIT: Also, Cruelty and the Beast is an amazing album. No shame in enjoying it.

Sounds like somebody needs to hear Awaken the Guardian, then. Mystical witching metal from a mist-filled cave in Salem.

I recently got:
Savage circus - Of doom and death
Despiced Icon - Day of mourning
Mistur - Attende
W.A.S.P. - Babylon
Scar symmetry - Dark matter dimensions
Skyfire - Esoteric
Marionette - Enemies

DEIPHAGO - Filipino Antichrist (CD) (Format: DIGIPAK (deluxe))
PROCLAMATION - Messiah Of Darkness And Impurity (CD)
PROCLAMATION - Advent Of The Black Omen (CD)
EVOCATION - Dead Calm Chaos (CD)

Stormwarrior - Heading Northe
Helloween - Walls of Jericho
Now I'm just fucking mad at myself. I need to stop buying things that are awesome.

What the fuck? I had no idea it was rare at this point. Well, I think I got it like 6 years ago already, and it wasn't on a bigger label, so I guess I can't be surprised. Anyway, I kind of gave up on that band after Northern Rage. They went into a more power metal direction after the first album, and, quite frankly, they don't do that as well.

Edit: I just looked at their most recent live album, and it ends with 7 Helloween covers. :lol: Awesome.

Weltenfeind.jpg

just ordered this from Abyss Records

Ya, if I had more money I would have picked up more from them when i ordered the Ascended Mcd.

Anyway, picked this stuff up the last few days.

ABSU - The Sun Of Tiphareth
Ascended - Temple Of Dark Offerings
Beherit- Engram
SACRIPHYX - Lone Pine (7" EP)

dude that sacriphyx-lone pine is insane,i'm gonna put on the Stargazer/Sacriphyx split :kickass: