Post your hauls here

Belphegor - Walpurgis Rites:Hexenwahn
Dragonforce - Sonic Firestorm
Borknagar - Universal
Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra

hey you beautiful people who buy good releases from the year 2010, what are the things to buy in the last 45 days or so? Finally have a constant computer access and its time to purchase thousands of cds all over again. Cheers!

Enforcer - Into The Night

Coroner - Punishment For Decadence (finally got it on CD! Now just to track down the others...)

Been a good couple weeks:

Ribspreader - Bolted To The Cross
Hypocrisy - The Fourth Dimension
Venom - Black Metal
Venom - Welcome To Hell
Autopsy - Severed Survival
Demilich - Nespithe
Mortician - Zombie Apocalypse
Mortician - Hacked Up For Barbeque

hey you beautiful people who buy good releases from the year 2010, what are the things to buy in the last 45 days or so? Finally have a constant computer access and its time to purchase thousands of cds all over again. Cheers!

what exactly are you looking for? I try to keep up with as many releases as possible so I might be of help.

Well I'm sure they have an online shop, but its a chain of music stores in the US that has decent prices, especially when they have sales. I go to my local one weekly to look for metal. I got the hypocrisy album, both venom albums, and the ribspreader album there for under 20 dollars total.

Well I'm sure they have an online shop, but its a chain of music stores in the US that has decent prices, especially when they have sales. I go to my local one weekly to look for metal. I got the hypocrisy album, both venom albums, and the ribspreader album there for under 20 dollars total.

WOW, then I too shall buy from it. I'll search the online shop.