Post your hauls here

Yeah, the CD version is still forthcoming, to the best of my knowledge. I figured I would get the vinyl since $18 is fairly cheap by SKR standards, and I'm sure the quality of the album warrants the purchase.

Gotta brag a little bit about these.

LLMC.jpg

203535.jpg

sorry ozz. Might get to your stuff in the next week or so.

Burzum - Hvis lyset tar oss
Morbid Angel - Blessed are the sick
Megadeth - Peace sells.....but who's buying?
Mercyful Fate - Don't break the oath

Encoffination - Ritual Ascension Beyond Flesh
Etrusgrave - Tophet
Blood Revolt - Indoctrine
Burzum - Fallen
Mastodon - Live At The Aragon
Ghost - Opus Enonymous
Christian Mistress - Agony And Opium
Blood Ceremony - Living With The Ancients
Atlantean Kodex - The Golden Bough
Jag Panzer - The Scourge Of The Light
Von Goat - Septic Illumination
Uncanny - MCMXCI - MCMXCIV
Dark Tribe - Archaic Visions

:D

The Lamp record? No, Miskatonic is reportedly re-pressing it as he said on Hellride but he's in no rush I don't think

How is this an answer to the rarity of an album?

Nah it's not rare... they're going to reissue it sometime... maybe.

I'm not sure how many were printed and dont care... it had been out of print for a while and the band has developed a bit of a cult following. Hardly anyone that has it will part with it. If you want to call that "rare" go ahead. I dont really know what it's worth and I dont care. I've wanted a copy of it for a few years now and I finally found one. Makes me happy.

Krow, I don't think the response from rms had anything to do with the rarity of it. He was simply responding to Yoda's post about Shadow Kingdom Records re-pressing it.

You seem incredibly offensive for whatever reason, just a limited pressing and people get into the band every once and awhile so the wanting is increasing..just hasn't been around for what, 2 years?