Post your hauls here

Wintersun - S/T
Melechesh - The Epigenesis
Obscura - Omnivium
Toxic Holocaust - Evil Never Dies
Rhapsody - Symphony of Enchanted Lands II: The Dark Secret

01304097233867000001828519_0.jpg

Damn happy about it mate! I've refrained from listening to a download also so it's gonna be another epic MR listening experience once it arrives.Manilla Road just keeps getting better and better for me,although I feel about sorry for that poor fucker who paid $1026US for the 2001 reissue.:lol:

I was stoked when I saw Hells Headbangers was also going to release it on CD. For one I don't have a record player, and also most of the material on it is impossible to find & expensive as fuck.

Yeah that's awesome,great to finally have stuff like Satanic Speed Metal finally back in print!!
edit: weird that Terror Abraxas has been left out but I have that already and reckon that it should still be floating around ?

I am lacking severely in terms of this band's output (only 2 albums out of 15), so I made one last purchase until my refund checks arrive:

King's X - Faith Hope Love
King's X - Ear Candy
King's X - Out of the Silent Planet
King's X - Tapehead

One of the most underrated bands in history. Criminally underrated at that.

Just ordered: Destroyer 666-To The Devil His Dues cd
Thanx Mr.Bitencourt:kickass:

Great! You're most welcome, Danny.

For one I don't have a record player, and also most of the material on it is impossible to find & expensive as fuck.

Same here, Brooks. That's why it's such a nice pick.

edit: weird that Terror Abraxas has been left out but I have that already and reckon that it should still be floating around ?

Yeah, I've found a copy of Terror Abraxas like a year ago and got it. I think there's still a few copies around.

Wormrot - Abuse
Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague
Warbringer - War Without End
Setherial - Ekpyrosis
Napalm Death - Time Waits for no Slave
Destruction - Metal Discharge

Necros Christos - Doom of the Occult
Gorgon - The Lady Rides the Black Horse (original)
Death in June - But, What Ends When the Symbols Shatter?
Death in June - Rose Clouds of Holocaust
Marc Almond - Vermin in Ermine