Post your hauls here

I heard one song and wasn't very fond of the new vocals. Going to try it again later.

I'm gonna give it a chance... I listened to a song and didnt really like the vocalist... I collect horror movie inspired death metal so I went ahead and bought it anyway...

Their first was fucking awesome but lee played a big part in that.

What's the Metallion book?

Anyways, i got these today;

G4rr.jpg

DSC01981.JPG

I ordered the Convulse LP a couple of months back, but the fucking thing never arrived, so i found another copy on Ebay - fingers crossed this time.

Edit: Another one i just found (awesome - didn't know it existed);

Desultory+-+From+Beyond+The+Visions+Of+Death+-+Front.jpg

That album art... is stolen from a magic: the gathering card, Ichorid.

Picked up the special edition gooey blood digipak version of the new necrophagia album... wonder what the limitation is on it?

I have a routine when I'm online, once a day, of checking for certain albums/bands... I check ebay and amazon. (any albums I'm overly interested in are on my wish list on discogs and get email notification if they're listed there.)

I've got lucky a few times, but it paid off big this time.

I have a routine when I'm online, once a day, of checking for certain albums/bands... I check ebay and amazon. (any albums I'm overly interested in are on my wish list on discogs and get email notification if they're listed there.)

I've got lucky a few times, but it paid off big this time.

I have a similar thing - i keep a list in my outlook calender at work and check weekly usually.