Post your hauls here

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon Immersion Box Set (6 discs)
Pink Floyd - The Discovery Studio Album Catalogue Box Set (16 discs)

Total with shipping: $272.73

Immersion Editions: Immersion editions are packaged in a sturdy 29cm square box; the sets contain remastered, previously unreleased, and audio-visual material, plus additional content--reproduced memorabilia, new graphics, art prints, collectors' items, lavish booklets, and more.

Extremely limited six disc (three CDs + two DVDs + Blu-Ray) Immersion Edition of this classic 1973 album from the British Rock legends comes with a plethora of bonus audio and video material spread over two bonus CDs, two DVDs and a Blu-Ray plus a new 40 page oversized booklet, a book of original photographs, exclusive merchandise and facsimile collectables including a scarf, three black marbles, nine coasters, replicas of tour items and more. Whether you think you know this album or not, it's time to immerse yourself in the world of Pink Floyd and visit the Dark Side Of The Moon all over again. And again.

Limited 16 CD box set containing digitally remastered Discovery Editions of the British Rock legends' 14 studio albums, all housed in digipaks, plus an exclusive 60 page booklet designed by Storm Thorgerson. With these beautifully remastered versions, it's time to discover Pink Floyd all over again!

Got these CDs at the Metal Mall:

Vader - Welcome to the Morbid Reich
Samael - Lux Mundi (limited Edition with Antigod EP)
Vastum - Carnal Law
Graven - The Shadows Eternal Call
Omfalos - Idiots Savants
Toxic Holocaust - An Overdose of Death
Toxic Holocaust - Hell on Earth
Toxic Holocaust - Conjure and Command (Limited Edition with DVD)

Doomsword - Let Battle Commence
Doomsword - Resound the Horn
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Cauldron Born - Born of the Cauldron
Black Widow - Sacrifice

Already regretting the Ghost album, I hope when I get it and give it a few listens, it changes my mind.

Wow, I can't believe a black metal band threw in a clip from DBZ into one of their songs. And a 'legit' BM band at that? That's pretty comedic.

Doomsword - Let Battle Commence
Doomsword - Resound the Horn
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Cauldron Born - Born of the Cauldron
Black Widow - Sacrifice

Already regretting the Ghost album, I hope when I get it and give it a few listens, it changes my mind.

Excellent purchases. Make sure you pick up Doomsword's "My Name Will Live On" and their newest, if you don't already have them. I think MNWLO is their best alongside Resound the Horn, then again you can't go wrong with any Doomsword release. That Cauldron Born album is also extremely awesome, Howie Bentley is such a great player. If you're even remotely into doom you I also recommend checking out Briton Rites' debut, with Bentley on guitar. ONE OF the best doom albums of the last few years in my opinion. As for Opus Eponymous, it's one of the catchiest albums I've heard. The replay value may not be there, but it's definitely "fun" and easy listening while it lasts, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Excellent purchases. Make sure you pick up Doomsword's "My Name Will Live On" and their newest, if you don't already have them. I think MNWLO is their best alongside Resound the Horn, then again you can't go wrong with any Doomsword release.

Doomsword is a fantastic band, these are the first two I've picked up from them though, due to the price of their stuff being fairly high. I definitely want to pick up the S/T

That Cauldron Born album is also extremely awesome, Howie Bentley is such a great player. If you're even remotely into doom you I also recommend checking out Briton Rites' debut, with Bentley on guitar.

I pretty much listen to traditional doom/heavy metal and osdm. For Mircalla is good, but I havent picked it up yet. Hour of 13 is one of my favorites.

No haul for me... Got outbid on a "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due" LP, was gonna get it for the sweet sweet poster sleeve but no dice. :erk:

Yeah I'm just venting. :p

Pre-order:

The Chasm - Procreation of the Inner Temple

Wouldnt wait too long if you want this. $15.50 for digipak, limited to 500, according to their site.

^ Agreed. I better get on that asap.

Edit: Ordered. And it looks like "From the Lost Years" is going to be re-issued in 2012 as well, that's the last Chasm album I will need to complete my collection.