Post your hauls here

Rome - Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfrht. (Fan Edition)
Rome - Masse Mensch Material cd
Rome -Confessions D'un Voleur D'âmes
Rome -Nos Chants Perdus cd
Rome-Nera cd
Rome-Berlin cd
Rome-Flowers From Exile cd

Holy fuck, went and got the whole discog in one haul, huh? :cool: I approve, they're currently my favorite band.

Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfrht is an absolutely amazing release; I can't stop listening to it.

Holy fuck, went and got the whole discog in one haul, huh? :cool: I approve, they're currently my favorite band.

Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfrht is an absolutely amazing release; I can't stop listening to it.

Yeah,i've been after some quality Neofolk/Martial Pop for a while,the little that i've heard from Rome convinced me to just grab it all in one fell swoop,thanks to the people on this forum for introducing me.

You guys should recommend me some neofolk. I'm loving the Sol Invictus I've heard so far (The Crullest Month & In the Rain are delightfully dark and twisted)

I've been wanting to pick up some Death In June and Coil albums but they seem to be ridiculously expensive.The Cold Meat Industry/Neofolk bands have always interested me but I have no idea what's good and what is'nt,so yeah i'm interested in some recommendations also.

I've been wanting to pick up some Death In June and Coil albums but they seem to be ridiculously expensive.The Cold Meat Industry/Neofolk bands have always interested me but I have no idea what's good and what is'nt,so yeah i'm interested in some recommendations also.

For some reason, I tend to enjoy neofolk done by artists who do not originally play neofolk. Empyrium, October Falls, Some songs from Sopor Aeternus' first two albums, etc. Can't get into Death In June et al.

black_sabbath___master_of_reality_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

Backworld. Best thing ever after Sol Invictus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome,i'll check all of those recommendations out,i'm pretty sure there is a shitload of great music hidden away under the neofolk banner.That Backworld track is great!

There's also a group called In Gowan Ring that does some neofolk material, although I tend them to label them "traditional folk."

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome,i'll check all of those recommendations out,i'm pretty sure there is a shitload of great music hidden away under the neofolk banner.That Backworld track is great!
Glad that you liked it, everything Backworld has released is good but start with the two first albums "Holy Fire" and "Isles of the Blest". If you want more recommendations I can give you more. :)

En route to me:

Animals As Leaders / Animals As Leaders
Nader Sadek / In The Flesh
Armored Saint / Delirious Nomad FUCK YEAH! Been looking for this album forever. This will complete their studio discog for me.
Bolt Thrower / Mercenary
Page & Plant / No Quarter: Jimmy Page & Robert Plant Unledded (for the woman)
Judas Priest / Jugulator

Ordered all of this from CMDistro's Black Friday sale. Ordered from them a ton of times, and they always come through, but god damn are they slow. Haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet.

A Forest Of Stars - Opportunistic Thieves Of Spring (CD/DVD)
A Forest Of Stars - The Corpse Of Rebirth
Acherontas - Vamachara
Acherontas - Hermeticism
Akercocke - Rape Of The Bastard Nazarene
Black Lotus - Harvest Of Seasons
Canis Dirus - A Somber Wind From A Distant Shore
Chaos Invocation - In Bloodline With The Snake
Thrall - Vermin To The Earth
Doomsword - The Eternal Battle
Wounded Kings, The - In the Chapel of the Black Hand
Kongh - Shadows of the Shapeless
Runemagick - Dark Dead Earth (2CD)
Christ Agony - Daemoonseth Act II
Krisiun - "The Great Execution" Shirt
Krisiun - Bloodshed (Ltd. Ed. Slipcase)
Vallenfyre - A Fragile King

Buying some sexy stuff from brooks so he can buy more stuff :)

Pensées Nocturnes - Grotesque
Pensées Nocturnes - Vacuum
Belial - Never Again
Heretoir - Heretoir

^ Where did you get Metazoa for cheap?

Blood Red Throne - Brutalitarian Regime
Devin Townsend - Unplugged
Devin Townsend - 4 CD box + single, litho...
Dying Fetus - Descend Into Depravity
God Dethroned - Passiondale
God Dethroned - The Toxic Touch
Autopsy - Severed Survival
Cianide - Gods Of Death
Deceased - Behind The Mourner's Veil
God Dethroned - Into The Lungs Of Hell
God Dethroned - Bloody Blasphemy
God Dethroned - Lair Of The White Worm
Dismember - Dismember
Deceased - Rotten To The Core
God Dethroned - Under The Sign Of The Iron Cross