Post your hauls here

^ Do you have Death in June's Rose Clouds of Holocaust or But, What Ends When the Symbols Shatter?? Those are fantastic albums.

Also, some of Sopor Aeternus' earlier music might appeal to you, if you're not already familiar with them.

Thanks mate,I grabbed a couple of DI6 albums from InfraRot,'Discriminate','The World That Summer' and 'Nada'.'Rose Clouds',WEWTSS and 'All Pigs' are sadly sold out.I don't mind Sopor Aeternus,I might grab some SA next time.

Rose Clouds of Holocaust is my personal favourite from Death in June as I believe it's the more consistent of the two. However, most people seem to prefer But, What Ends When the Symbols Shatter? which I can understand as it contains a couple of phenomenal songs that may very well be the best in Death in June's catalogue.

You might find it difficult in obtaining these Death in June albums though. Combined, it probably cost me $65 for the two and that is very cheap considering what they usually go for. I find it strange that Infrarot would even have them advertised, unless they've recently been reprinted.

For Sopor Aeternus, I would probably recommend Todeswunsch which contains a more medieval sound with some folk influence or La Chambre d'Echo for a more modern, darkwave but still classical-influenced sound.

Yeah I found it strange aswell considering that they had 'All Pigs' and 'WEWTSS' listed as coming back in stock soon.I forgot that i've added the 'Blood Axis' albums also after hearing 'Walked In Line'.

Yeah i'm not gonna bother too much with expensive DI6 albums until they are re-issued,if that ever happens....InfraRot is one of the very best distros that i've ever come across,they have the early Sol Invictus album re-issues in stock which I snatched also.

Thanks man I really appreciate it,i'm new to this genre and am grateful for any recs.

Final neo folk/martial pop/industrial haul for me,I think i've got most based covered.Let me know if you think there's some glaring omissions.
Dead Can Dance-Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun
Der Blutharsch-The Philosopher's Stone
Der Blutharsch-Flying High!
Der Blutharsch-Time Is Thee Enemy!
Der Blutharsch-When All Else Fails!

I think everyone knows this by now but I fucking worship Dead Can Dance and that is their best work. All their stuff is amazing though.

Yeah i'm aware of your love of this album...honestly from what i've heard which is very little it has'nt grabbed me instantly like alot of this other stuff has but that can only be a good thing and the fact that 'Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun' is widely regarded as the best within the genre made it a no-brainer.I can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

Just ordered, all CDs:

Wombbath - Internal Caustic Torments
Asphyx - Embrace the Death
Sanguis Imperem - In Glory We March...
Cruciamentum - Engulfed in Desolation EP
Cruciamentum - Convocation of Crawling Chaos
Bones - S/T
Sargeist - Disciple of the Heinous Path
Craft - Void
Decaying - Devastate
Decaying - Encirclement

Deadspawn - Emissions of Reality

390267.jpg

Been trying to get this for fucking ages.

Desolate Shrine - Tenebrous Towers CD
Heresiarch - Hammer of Intransigence CD
Horrendous - The Chills CD
Profanal / Obscure Infinity - United in Death Split 7" EP
Vasaeleth / Cruciamentum - Eroding Chaos Unto Ascendant Flesh Split 7" EP
Desolator / Resurgency - Split 7" EP

Black Sabbath - headless cross
black Sabbath - eternal idol
black Sabbath - volume 4
dio - last in line
Dio - dream evil
Witchfinder general - death penalty
Grave - you'll never see...

Sabbath collection almost complete. Hc is one of their best.