Post your hauls here

Found this myself. Thanks though. $40 shipped is damn expensive but it looks so good i'll probably end up buying it.
Random thought: would a vinyl only thead be interesting? Kind of like a combination of upcoming releases on vinyl + bragging about what you have, pics, etc with vinyl only. I dont have many yet but theyre just damn cool and i like to see what others have too.

yes 40$ sucks, but cheaper then the first press on egay. :)

caCqaCLoy6.jpg

About time, ive been looking for this cd for the last 2 years...

Deteriorate - Rotting in hell.

and 8 other cds can't quite remember.

Found this myself. Thanks though. $40 shipped is damn expensive but it looks so good i'll probably end up buying it.
Random thought: would a vinyl only thead be interesting? Kind of like a combination of upcoming releases on vinyl + bragging about what you have, pics, etc with vinyl only. I dont have many yet but theyre just damn cool and i like to see what others have too.

I support this idea for a thread. Sadly, I lost all my vinyl to my son's mom when she pulled her shit so I have to start all over.

Last metal record I bought was Sear Bliss's Eternal Recurrence, and the next will be Bornholm's Inexorable Defiance. I don't really purchase too much metal these days, unfortunately. Waiting for something new to hook my attention.

I have, on the other hand, bought a lot of non-metal:
The Deep Dark Woods: The Place I Left Behind
16 Horsepower: Low Estate
Gotye: Making Mirrors
Puscifer: Conditions of My Parole

If we took in a collectors stand point and helped point out things floating around available on the web we know others are looking for etc etc then certainly.

If there's a collector's aspect to the thread, then it shouldn't be exclusive to records, I think. Maybe two separate threads, one for posting collections/rarities and one for vinyl related matters, would work better.

If there's a collector's aspect to the thread, then it shouldn't be exclusive to records, I think. Maybe two separate threads, one for posting collections/rarities and one for vinyl related matters, would work better.

Just figured the topics typically go hand in hand these days, therefore the suggestion for sake of condensing.

EDIT : Hand in hand with vinyl to collectors, not always the other way around of course.

Just got this today. Pretty good. Nothing absurd and super catchy like the last two ("To Be The Best" is close), though.

:Spin:

foto-1.jpg

Also, I ould've gone to see them a couple hours ago, but it was 50 dolla just for them. That's too expensive for a college kid like me :(

cd's:

The Ruins of Beverast - Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite
Sigh - Infidel Art (digibook re-issue)
Sahg - III
Unorthodox - Awaken
Revelation - Never Comes Silence
Hammer Horde - Vinlander
Reveal - Nocturne of Eyes and Teeth