Post your hauls here

It's a pretty hard album to find.

I ordered a copy from GEMM, but it's currently on backorder. I doubt they'll be able to source it. If you find a website selling copies, please let me know as i need to pick up a physical copy. :)

Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman Limited Deluxe Box Set Amory Award Edition. Probably the most ive ever spent on a music related item.
The Darkness - Hot Cakes (Collectors Edition)

Still waiting on Darkspace Minus One. Delayed for a month but it should have shipped a few days ago.

Gorement - Darkness of the Dead CD
Centinex - Subconscious Lobotomy 2LP (Splatter)
Cianide - A Descent Into Hell + Demos 3LP (Gold Splatter vinyl)
Excruciate - Mutilation of the Past + demos 2LP (Black Marble)

Blaze of Perdition - The Hierophant
Opeth - Still Life (12" LP Gatefold Double LP)
Morgion - The Relapse Collection
Fleshcrawl - Impurity
Fleshcrawl - Descend into the Absurd

Two things i've been after for a long time, Still Life on vinyl and the first Fleshcrawl album.

cds

Morbid Saint - Spectrum of death
Incantation - Decimate Christendom
Gory Delivery - Conceived to Prevail
Claws - Absorbed in the Nethervoid
Teitanblood - Seven Chalices
Boston - Third Stage (1 Canadian Dollar)
Scorpions - Gold

Lord Belial - Angelgrinder

Assuming the order goes through ok, I've just secured this one for $9. I'm not sure why, but I often see this one being sold for absurd prices.

Bolt Thrower "For Victory" CD
Bolt Thrower "The IVth Crusade" CD
Bolt Thrower "Warmaster" CD
Bolt Thrower "Realm Of Chaos" CD
Entombed "Left Hand Path" CD

Should have had these years ago (physical copies)... picked them up for a song.

Lord Belial - Angelgrinder

Assuming the order goes through ok, I've just secured this one for $9. I'm not sure why, but I often see this one being sold for absurd prices.

Well, that's not the most difficult Lord Belial to find down here, their first three albums are extremely rare and expensive as fuck though. I got my copy of Angelgrinder for something close to the price you've paid.

Well, that's not the most difficult Lord Belial to find down here, their first three albums are extremely rare and expensive as fuck though. I got my copy of Angelgrinder for something close to the price you've paid.

I own their first two and I got them for about $20 each. These should be harder to obtain and should be worth a lot more money but for some reason I often see Angelgrinder being sold for around $40. Sometimes even around the $60 mark, or as cheap as $20. I have no idea why; it's not that old of an album and to my knowledge, it isn't even limited or special or anything.

I have the first three Lord Belial cds, they're some of the better Black Metal cds have come across. I'm not a huge black metal fan or anything, but Kiss The Goat and Enter The Moonlight gate are excellent. I did not pay that much for them either.

Cds

Winter - Into Darkness
Tsjuder - Desert northern hell
Cephalectomy - Bound in Human Flesh - I already have this but wanted a mint copy, apparently it was there last one in stock. Track Dellamorte Dellamore is amazing.

Brodequin - Instruments of torture (LP) (These guys know how i like to be butchered)