Post your hauls here

Dead Temple - Cult of Acid
Pissgrave - Suicide Euphoria
Balmog - Svmma Fide
Malokarpatan - Stridzie Dni
Conan - Revengance
Brimstone Coven - Black Magic

I need to cut it out until i get my tax return...

Reactions: The Ozzman
Jungle Rot fucking rules

When it comes to heavy rhythmic old school Death Metal the band delivers. Exactly something I would like, the thing is I have been in metal for along time and have come across the band, but never bothered to check them out.

Only because I can't find any of the older Illdisposed anywhere for a decent price (and this includes the reissues):

Illdisposed - There's Something Rotten in the State of Denmark
Illdisposed - To Those Who Walk Behind Us (not an older one, but it was both for 23 including shipping so not a bad price)

Revelation - Salvation's Answer
Revelation - ...Yet So Far
Revelation - Inner Harbor
Revelation - For the Sake of No One
Pagan Altar - Judgement of the Dead
Pagan Altar - The Time Lord
Manilla Road - Mystification
Ildjarn - Ildjarn
Ildjarn - Strength and Anger

Reactions: CiG
Tarot - Warrior's Spell
Tarot - Reflections

Wow the Aussie dollar isn't very strong. 2 CDs shipped with cases for $21 U.S. Great deal.

Just wish I knew when the preorder was supposed to release. Want it either way I guess.

Reactions: JontRevolting
Unleashed - Where No Life Dwells
Flesh Consumed - Ecliptic Dimensions of Suffering
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon
Dawn - Slaughtersun
The new Obscura

My February quota met and it's not even February (except for shows i go to)

Thanks to a post I saw by Cassetteisgod about Revelation's Release being on sale at Hell's Headbangers, I got:

Manilla Road - Mystification
Manilla Road - Voyager
I've heard only Crystal Logic, Open the Gates, and The Deluge before so the heavy use of growling vocals on Voyager came as quite a surprise.
Nunslaughter - Hell's Unholy Fire
I was expecting some blasphemous, filthy OSDM here and on a precursory listen it hasn't delivered on that but maybe it will grow on me.
Pagan Altar - Lord of Hypocrisy
Pagan Altar - Judgement of the Dead
Pagan Altar - Mythical and Magical
Revelation - Release

I also recently picked up Catacomb - In the Maze of Kadath/The Lurker at the Threshold

Honoured to be the catalyst for such a Godly haul.

Hell's Unholy Fire is much more akin to the style between Thrash and Death Metal. They're the missing link. Also by far their best album in my opinion.

Last edited:
Honoured to be the catalyst for such a Godly haul.

Hell's Unholy Fire is much more akin to the style between Thrash and Death Metal. They're the missing link. Also by far their best album in my opinion.

Yeah, cheers for that man. The Pagan Altar albums have been on my to buy list forever and I just couldn't resist them at such a low price!
I'll keep that in mind when I next give the Nunslaughter album a spin, I've heard a couple of songs from them a long time ago and obviously forgot how they sound. For some reason I was expecting something really dirty and nasty like early Goatlord? I dunno.

Reactions: CiG