Mortillery - Origin of Extinction
Mortillery - Murder Death Kill
The Graviators - Motherload
The Graviators - Evil Deeds
Skid Row - S/T
Saint Vitus - Lillie: F-65
Terrorizer - Hordes of Zombies
Terminal Death - Demo/Compilation

And im still waiting on my Black Fast CD. I dont know what the fuckk is taking them so long. I got the Teleport disc over a week ago, and that one was shipped from Slovenia!

Vinyl:
Aftermath - Eyes of Tomorrow
Bones - Sons of Sleaze
Acid Witch - Midnight Movies
Blasphemic Cruelty - Crucible of the Infernum
Tombstalker - Black Crusades
Deathbox - Oofda! 7"
Evil Damn - Black Effigy 7"

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
CD:
Teleport - Ascendance
Mortillery - Origin of Extinction
Mortillery - Murder Death Kill
The Graviators - Motherload
The Graviators - Evil Deeds
Skid Row - S/T
Saint Vitus - Lillie: F-65
Terrorizer - Hordes of Zombies
Terminal Death - Demo/Compilation

And im still waiting on my Black Fast CD. I dont know what the fuckk is taking them so long. I got the Teleport disc over a week ago, and that one was shipped from Slovenia!

Vinyl:
Aftermath - Eyes of Tomorrow
Bones - Sons of Sleaze
Acid Witch - Midnight Movies
Blasphemic Cruelty - Crucible of the Infernum
Tombstalker - Black Crusades
Deathbox - Oofda! 7"
Evil Damn - Black Effigy 7"

some great Chicago bands mixed in there :kickass:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Napalm Death Scum t-shirt

pol_pm_koszulka-NAPALM-DEATH-SCUM-34633_2.jpg

pol_pm_koszulka-NAPALM-DEATH-SCUM-34633_1.jpg

Been purchasing more music recently. Mainly vinyl since there are a few good record store in Ptroit actually. Here is my most recent haul, but I bought these in the Chicago burbs.

16708446_10210278314811663_7657468849524458314_n.jpg

Robin Trower - Caravan to Midnight
Wishbone Ash - Argus
Priest - You Know Which Album
Uriah Heep - Firefly
Scorpions - Animal Magnetism
Michael Moorcock - The Eternal Champion

Reactions: Sirjack and CiG
Im going to bitch about a bandcamp purchase i made

So i purchased the first Black Fast album form their bandcamp site and payed extra to get the disc. Almost a month later :bah: i receive the disc ... It's in a cheap cardboard insert(like the free discs in the old metal mags) with no booklet and it was shipped in just a little plastic bag, which led to their cheap cardboard CD cover/packaging being all creased and smashed up. Will be asking them for a retun label asap. Not only would i never accept a new album in this condition, but i wouldn't have purchased it to begin with if they made it clear on their bandcamp site that it doesn't come in a jewelcase/digipack or whatever.

Last edited:
Assuming you're talking about their debut, discogs and MA confirm the cardboard sleeve is the only form of that album that exists.im big on checking that shit. It definitely happens when bands fund their own releases.

Being roughed up is always lame but USPS is to blame for that 90% of the time.

Assuming you're talking about their debut, discogs and MA confirm the cardboard sleeve is the only form of that album that exists.im big on checking that shit. It definitely happens when bands fund their own releases.

Being roughed up is always lame but USPS is to blame for that 90% of the time.

yeah not this time. They literally shipped it out in a small grey plastic bag. Of course it was going to get fucked up. At least they could have it in between some friggin' cardboard or something. I cant blame them for the wait though because apparently is was shipped out to brooklyn for some reason.

I'm a jewel case guy. I rarely buy digibooks and would never pay for a just a disc in a cardboard sleeve.

@TechnicalBarbarity

It's sold like that at their shows as well. That's where I got my copy of it.
How much where they selling it for?

Last edited:
yeah not this time. They literally shipped it out in a small grey plastic bag. Of course it was going to get fucked up. At least they could have it in between some friggin' cardboard or something. I cant blame them for the wait though because apparently is was shipped out to brooklyn for some reason.

I'm a jewel case guy. I rarely buy digibooks and would never pay for a just a disc in a cardboard sleeve.

How much where they selling it for?

I don't remember

Sacrilege - Behind The Realms Of Madness
I already have this album on a CD together with "Within the Prophecy" as a probably unofficial re-relaese from 1998, but I decided to also buy this first official reissue, because in addition to the 7 original songs, it features demo-versions of three songs from "Within The Prophecy" with a rawer sound and more aggressive vocals, two new songs, "Feed" and "Dig Your Own Grave", as well as live versions of "The Closing Irony" and "Bloodrun".

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Picked up a bunch of cheap vinyl form the record store yesterday

ZZ Top- Eliminator
Pat Benatar - Crimes of Passion
Jefferson Starship - Earth
The Marshall Tucker Band - Long Hard Ride
Joan Baez - Diamonds & Rust
Anna Russell - The Anna Russel Album?
Lawrence of Arabia soundtrack

Beethoven - Ode to Joy - Choral Fantasia, Otto Klemperer
Haydn - Concerti for Lira - No.1 in F, No.3 in C, No.5 in G
Haydn - Lord Nelson Mass - No.9 in D minor - Leonard Bernstein, New York Philharmonic
Haydn - No.39, No.3, No.73
Berlioz - Romeo et Juliette - Muti -Philadelphia Orchestra
Bach - Organ Favorites Vol.3 - E. Power Briggs
Paul Kletzki - Mahler - No.4 in G
The Best of Tchaikovsky