Post your hauls here

Killbot said:
They probably do.
I can't say i've heard that Poison, but I've never enjoyed Whiplash or the other Poison.

Did you think I was buying a cd from Poison the awful glam crap from the 80s?

The other cds I bought should have given you a hint. :p

And by the way whiplash is good...but the re-release by displeased record is not the greatest. Sound is kinda weird and clicky, kinda like the cd is defective or something. Displeased reissue tends to suck in my opinion. I was hoping for this one to be different but it's not exactly great.

I'm still hoping for these to be better though:

Toxik - World circus
Toxik - Think this
Sadus - Illusions / Chemical exposure
Sadus - Swallowed in black

:erk:

oh and I got 2 cds in the mail today:

Holocaust - The Nightcomers
Holocaust - Live (Hot curry and wine)

They were on sale at metalblade.com...2$ each I think it was like 7$ total with shipping. Hard to beat that for brand new cds. :)

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
are you the one who cant buy schtuff online?
Bal-Sagoth is a fucking must though.

I've bought all their stuff online, none of the stores here have even heard of them.

Solstice - New Dark Age
Doomsword - Resound the Horn
Doomsword - Let Battle Commence
Warlord - ...and the Cannons of Destruction have Begun

Bal-Sagoth is a bitch to find here too. I'm still waiting for the Chthonic Chronicles by special order and it's been over a month now. Tower used to have Bal-Sagoth CDs but not since Atlantis Ascendant was a new item.

Last night's haul:

Rumplestiltskin Grinder - Buried in the Front Yard
Ihashn - The Adversary
Severe Torture - Misanthropic Carnage
Sceptic - Unbeliever's Script

Guthrum said:
Solstice - New Dark Age
Doomsword - Resound the Horn
Doomsword - Let Battle Commence
Warlord - ...and the Cannons of Destruction have Begun

boner

Vacant_Planets said:
I've been looking for Solstice, I've yet to hear them. :(

Luckily for you, it's been recently accounced that all Solstice albums are being reissued with enhanced artwork, bonus tracks, a book, and a dvd in a nice box set. They'll also be available separately sans dvd and book.

Vacant_Planets said:
Is this the DM solstice, or the other?

DM as in DOOM METAL. Ugh, nevermind then. I thought you might have actually liked a good band for a moment there.

Necuratul said:
DM as in DOOM METAL. Ugh, nevermind then. I thought you might have actually liked a good band for a moment there.

Erm, I said I have not heard them yet, but I am looking to. Though I know of 2 bands by that name. lol Pathetic trying to get pot shots in.

No, I just assumed that by specifying the Death Metal Solstice you had no concern for the other.

I'm searching for the Doom metal one actually, I've heard the Death metal one containing Alex and Rob barret. I am not a fan of doom metal in general, but my room mate is, and I am looking for this (I want to see if I like it too). :)