post your nude pics here

Groundxero no matter how nasty a person might be, with rotten cancerous tits and maggot-infested cunt, if I were you I'd shut up and try to keep a low profile. Until I burned away a good amount of my body fat. Boy you're Hitler's wet dream, you got so much excess fat if the Nazis tried to make soap out of you, they'd have enough for every person in Germany. I can visualize you walking, dragging those fat folds, sweaty from all the effort you make trying to move your useless flesh around, and I wanna throw up. Please people, take a good look at yourselves before you attempt to make fun of someone, cause sometimes it's you who looks 10x worse and you end up being publicly ridiculed. And I don't want that, I'm your friend. Please.

rose.jpeg

More nudity!

Guerrilla said:
Groundxero no matter how nasty a person might be, with rotten cancerous tits and maggot-infested cunt, if I were you I'd shut up and try to keep a low profile. Until I burned away a good amount of my body fat. Boy you're Hitler's wet dream, you got so much excess fat if the Nazis tried to make soap out of you, they'd have enough for every person in Germany. I can visualize you walking, dragging those fat folds, sweaty from all the effort you make trying to move your useless flesh around, and I wanna throw up. Please people, take a good look at yourselves before you attempt to make fun of someone, cause sometimes it's you who looks 10x worse and you end up being publicly ridiculed. And I don't want that, I'm your friend. Please.

You should write a book.

Groundxero you're as mean as the kitten I'm strangling in my sig. Looks like those anti-depressants you're on to deal with being rejected by girls cause of your massive body weight are working and you're cheering up again huh. Don't let this brief period of euphoria get to you, soon you'll come crashing down and realize you're nothing more than fucking strips of bacon glued together.

Guerrilla said:
Groundxero you're as mean as the kitten I'm strangling in my sig. Looks like those anti-depressants you're on to deal with being rejected by girls cause of your massive body weight are working and you're cheering up again huh. Don't let this brief period of euphoria get to you, soon you'll come crashing down and realize you're nothing more than fucking strips of bacon glued together.

You know what.. I think your right. Maybe I did take it overboard.

<[OP]Kielbasa> MY CONVO IN HERE IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL TO THIS HUB
<NL_Capone> Tell that to Groundxero.
<NL_Capone> He srtaed it.
<NL_Capone> started
<JT> I'll show you
<GroundXero3k> you want me to take it down just say it
<[OP]Kielbasa> you still are a bastard :p
<GroundXero3k> hahahaha
<NL_Capone> Maybe. It took balls to make that Warhol joke.
<[OP]Kielbasa> ya i dont want you guys posting any more convos from here onto the board
<NL_Capone> Very well.
<GroundXero3k> done
<NL_Capone> SInce you asked.
<[OP]Kielbasa> im not posting on that board, im posting in here
<JT> Then perhaps you should stop
<NL_Capone> I just said I was, JT.
<[OP]Kielbasa> and now that i re-read my convo, i realized that im a bastard as well :;

:D