Post Your Old Pics Here

Isabel_8-01.jpg

Stealer of Dreams said:
Fucking hell, you could almost pass for an 18 year old. I mean if there was nothing around you to compare you to, cause you look pretty tiny in that picture as it is. I don't have any old pics of me here, but I was a very cute baby and remained cute all the way to 6th grade or so.

she really looks 10 actually...judge the height of her and the sword shes holding....shes very tiny in that pic :p
heres me in highschool..this pic was taken on one of those student cameras...that being a camera made out of a coffee can LOL!!!
highschoolme.jpg

ahahah Sammeh! old computers...
mekidbeach.jpg

the beaches of Monterey is where i once dwelled as a child...
metroid.jpg

and behold!! 1987!!! (yes that is Metroid my sister is playing..)

Maharet said:
That's a pretty sharp picture for a camera made out of a coffee can. To get our coffee-can cameras to work we had to leave the photographic paper exposed to light for a few seconds. That pic turned out nice considering you had people moving, not blurry at all. Who was the great photographer?

Larf you haven't changed much.

the person who took that black and white one was my friend Joey...he was in photography class in highschool...
awwwww Fred was a cutie...wait...what am i saying! he still is!

awww! yeah fred you pretty much look the same :p

what? we never made coffee can cameras in photography....then again we never made our shit bricks in 7th grade either

BlackwaterNymph said:
My driver's license pic, I was 18

dl.JPG
very, VERY beautiful face!

sorry, don't have anything older than this for now. you didn't know of me than. :D I was 20 on these.

june1995.jpg

t_95.jpg

yes, slightly unadjusted size. :err:

you all look so cute!!!
jamie! CUTTTEEE i feel like giving you a hug! and i love the black&white one
Isabel: you are so pretty :)
Lasse: good looking as you are today :)
Fred: ive already told you what i think about this picture.... *pardom moi while i'll melt*
Sammeh: VERY nice pic in your driving license, i think you are the first one ive seen that looks great on that picture!

Tee..... gorgeous as always, i love both of those! :) :cool:

ok i have two old pictures....

this one is from 3 years ago, in Holland at a festival called: Hunterpop
(Peter's band played there!)

karen@huntenpop.jpg

(i actually have something older than 3 years but its TERRIBLE)

and this one when i was 3 years old, in Canada, on Halloween....
as you can see ive always loved Holland.... ( :lol: )

ktana%20sondra%20wierda.jpg