bloody/bleeding pics thread

tor-035-carrot-juice.jpg

duncan.JPG

Blurry, sorry. I shot this one night last year at OSU. There was a shaving creaming incident, and the kid who got injured was really drunk and trying to get away from the attack. He ended up slipping and hitting the back of his head on the steel bedpost. This was the result.

lungbutter.jpg

This is my left lung before and after surgery. The first picture is my lung with the bleb, which is basically a small puncture that air escaped from, causing my lung to collapse. The other two pictures are my lung after the surgery and the bleb completely repaired. I've been A-OK since :)

001.jpg

This is what I spit out of my mouth about 20 minutes after I bit my tongue. I didn't even notice the blood when it first happened. As I began to suspect their might be some, I licked my arm and my suspicions were correct:
002.jpg

EDIT: 1,000 posts, and it only took me 4 and a half years!

The Morphine and Dilauded was the best part! Dilauded is stronger than Morphine and it felt really good when it was in full force, but coming off of it was one of the shittiest experiences ever. I was super angry, frustrated and confined to a bed. I remember screaming "WHY IS THIS FUCKING HAPPENING AGAIN!" (it was the fifth time my lung had collapsed) and I was punching my bed and knocking over my food tray and stuff. It was a basically a little 10 minute outburst. My mom was in the room with me and she just stared at the ground the whole time. It's the only time I've ever been even remotely violent in my whole life.

Stay away from Dilauded.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
WHY DID IT COLAPSE THE FIRST TIME??? BULLETT WOUND???
I got stabbed under my left arm, in the side of my chest 6 times with a big pocket knife by a guy who was robbing my friend I was with of his coke stash. I've got scars to prove it!

Shpongled said:
I got stabbed under my left arm, in the side of my chest 6 times with a big pocket knife by a guy who was robbing my friend I was with of his coke stash. I've got scars to prove it!
...not cool.

AnvilSnake said:
...not cool.

Haha yeah. There's really no funny story attached to my lung collapsing, so I make them up instead!

Unfortunely, it was spontaneous (lung collapse).

neal said:
damn. a drug robbery shanking is so much cooler though.

I really do have 6 scars from all the surgery that resemble stabwounds, though! It's easy to convince people once they see em haha.

Shpongled said:
The Morphine and Dilauded was the best part! Dilauded is stronger than Morphine and it felt really good when it was in full force, but coming off of it was one of the shittiest experiences ever. I was super angry, frustrated and confined to a bed. I remember screaming "WHY IS THIS FUCKING HAPPENING AGAIN!" (it was the fifth time my lung had collapsed) and I was punching my bed and knocking over my food tray and stuff. It was a basically a little 10 minute outburst. My mom was in the room with me and she just stared at the ground the whole time. It's the only time I've ever been even remotely violent in my whole life.

Stay away from Dilauded.

Gosh, some people are so dumb. Dilaudid is HYDROmorphone. The HYDRO refers to the additional hydroxyl groups attached to the morphine related molecule. The hydroxyls make the ordinarily lipophilic molecule more hydrophilic, which causes it to penetrate the lipophilic Blood Brain Barrier more slowly, using different means to get it. It's the same difference between heroin and morphine, as they only differ in the hydroxyl groups and how well they will diffuse through the BBB into the central nervous system.