Post Your Old Pics Here

hmmm... i say Larf in the baby pic he posted is all like

"i laugh at you because i am about to kick the shit out of all of you and you don't realize it"

but maybe that's just me :lol:

I'm starting to realize something... we'Re all just a bunch of beautiful people here on the Nevermore board... Look at those blond baby faces... Tee... DL... MetalStef... Stealer...

I mean we'Re hot... ! We should all gather and shoot the official boardmember calender!!!

Meow

halloween.JPG

Larf03 said:
I'm starting to realize something... we'Re all just a bunch of beautiful people here on the Nevermore board... Look at those blond baby faces... Tee... DL... MetalStef... Stealer...

I mean we'Re hot... ! We should all gather and shoot the official boardmember calender!!!
thats not very nice

ms. anthrope said:
MetalSteph, what is your costume?
I think it was my white trash version of a demon. I dunno. When I was a kid I was always the Vampire, Mummy, demon, etc... and my sister was always the princess or the cheerleader. Go figure?

AlinaBabyCool.jpg

I was REALLY pissed in this pic. I was 2 1/2 I think. They took this red white and blue ball away from me that I had in other pics and I didn't like that. But this is probably my most favourite picture I have.

I'll have to find some other funny ones and post em.

@DeadLioness - I also very much like your original hair color!!! So pretty.

@BWN - Your driver's license pic is so purty, you are very photogenic! :)

@Lasse - you STILL look the same. And always good, of course.

@Fred - you still look the same, I love that pic.

@Steph - you have pics just like I do! I don't feel so bad anymore. LOL

damn, who'd I forget? I'll have to go look and post again, this advanced posting doesn't let me look at previous posts. HMPH.

Red hair.... green eyes....

:eek:

Sqeak, I've never seen a picture of what you look like today, but you must be hot.

uhhh,.... making this judgement based on a child picture doesn't make me a pedophile,... does it???

:err: o_O

*runs*