post your pic.....

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Yes, I would like to know the msn black thing too, please. The whiteness of msn freaks me out.
Nice desktop indeed.

Silent paragon said:
FatefuL, How did you make msn black? And what media player is that? Its so small and simple… and black. I love it.

as for Live MSN Messenger ( 8.0 or higher ) you've gotta get some skin and replace a .DLL file that contains graph information of it.. msgsres ( backup your original msgsres.dll file and rename your new .dll with your desired skin to msgsres.dll.

after that you're done.....

also, if you're like me and hate some stuff at msn.. like banners and stuff, and you do patch you msn, you'll have to re-patch it with MessPatch or StuffNG .. since those infos are written to the same .dll file as we've changed to have the new skin..... i've done it right after I changed skin and all went perfectly.

you can get the same skin i'm using here.

while for the player it is my LOVED Quintessential Player .. i've been using it for several years now... since its DAMN smooth as the really ancient versions of Winamp and got all features i need in a player... and a great range of plugins.. the main stuff i need are all hosted on the official website so i don't have to backup anything really.. just download 'msn plugin , last fm plugin, .mpc and .ogg support plugin, and that's basically that.. it can rip music from cds into VBR or static bitrate at all range from 8kbps to 320kbps.. it also is a efficient multi-track tagger and it can re-write even the file in the folder with new info .. so i can pretty organize my mp3s beautifully.

well as you could see i'm really pationated to my player .. :) and skins for it are really cool.. it can get in any shape you want... i've downloaded some Ipod and Siemens cellphone shaped skins. really funny..

printscreen0011jh6.jpg

4 models..
printscreen0015jm8.jpg

3 more models..

yea.. needless to say i highly recommend it. :)

dark_Exile said:
Nobody commented for my picture for the first time :(

:< i'll browser for it, dude.. the worst thingie ever for a forum member is when he getz no reply.. that often happens to me :{

the wet Ewan photo reminds me of that scene when he dives in the toilet searching for a couple of pills in trainspotting

love your Kats...(I know I spelled it wrong...I have a Kata-point here)

why would is smell like pineapples...i cant get hold of trainspotting :(
but hes surely da cutezZz...a lil bit lower level compared to Paradoxile ;)

O, Kev, the evil spirit of the mad artist lives in you too ;) (''you used to be like my twin''. Bytheway, that line is a bit cliche cliche after so many times it has been used :lol:)

The msn skin is cool, but I've stopped using skins for some reason. I used to download skins like a maniac, www.breedart.org is a kewl web for skins, and www.customize.org has some great skins... But I hate them now, it's a waste of time and space on the hard drive. And many many other problems like the speed that the program loads etc etc... O, but well it's damn cool to personalize your stuff (but the doctor told me not to talk about skins anymore, so I should stop )

Tone-Deaf said:
O, Kev, the evil spirit of the mad artist lives in you too ;) (''you used to be like my twin''. Bytheway, that line is a bit cliche cliche after so many times it has been used :lol:)

The msn skin is cool, but I've stopped using skins for some reason. I used to download skins like a maniac, www.breedart.org is a kewl web for skins, and www.customize.org has some great skins... But I hate them now, it's a waste of time and space on the hard drive. And many many other problems like the speed that the program loads etc etc... O, but well it's damn cool to personalize your stuff (but the doctor told me not to talk about skins anymore, so I should stop )

i've always had the same thought as you do .. especially cuz i was an online game player.. and have always dealed with computer stuff tending to hyper-maximization of performance.. but then, those two skins i'm using on my player and on msn costs me around 3mb BOTH of them..... 3mb are nothing to my 180gb. :erk: also i don't think it has decreased in any way the speed on stuff... its not like i'm using a 200mhz with 32 ram...... that were times when skins were bad stuff.

:zombie:

LifeDepraved said:
Mikael is a beautiful man...His hair puts everyone to shame.
Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev (I really shouldn't post this) Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev OMG lets go on tour with Dark Tranquillity...

Silent paragon said:
Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev (I really shouldn't post this) Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev Kev OMG lets go on tour with Dark Tranquillity...

Eve X 89 (You did post this) OMG let's go on tour with Huey Lews and The News...