post your pic.....

Ah i was expecting that.I meant such a lovely picture it is.You know,that awesome scene,professional perspective and of course your beauty is enough for me to impress.

For dog lovers ;)

DSCF0323.jpg

0a20b0ad.jpg

8f3f373d.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Pasha.jpg

cr_116.jpg

cr_107.jpg

cr_108.jpg

:)

paradoxile said:
yeah...cute dog...also looks a bit katatonic/depressed in the first photo

Hahha you're right indeed.
Here's the reason why he's sad in that picture:

DSCF0326.jpg

She's a friend of a friend that I'v met on internet 5-6 years ago, and finally my friend and her friend came to visit from Sweden. They both had a good relation with my dog and when they left, my dog got sad. His depressed pic was taken a day after they were gone.

Well dogs are as emotional as humans.. sometimes even more :saint:

edit: Speaking of that pic, here's a couple of more pics from their stay:

viisf.jpg

^ Me friend on left, I happen to be camera-shy-in-middle, and my friend's friend on right.

DSCF0239.jpg

^ Paparazzi pic of me, had no time to hide hehe.

DSCF0324.jpg

^ It's from the last day, decided to do something to remind us of the whole trip. Fourth arm belongs to a Turkish friend of mine, who also happened to be visiting me at same time as my other Swede friends.

And a word of advice, do not ever make strong online friendships and god forbid do not ever fall for someone miles and miles away, even if they are as cute as AngelinaBlakkheim. Jus my 2 cents :D
I was just bored and thought i'd put some interesting pics/story. :p

ps: some might remember me from old Opeth forums, or old old old In Flames forums back in 2002. i'v been just a lurker on Kata forums.

MadTinus said:
I don't like those small 'fragile' type of dogs, like chihuahuas, argh!
Me neither. I like the so called "bad dogs" like Dobermann and Rottweiler. I have dealed with them since younger and never had any problem, They're not as bad as their reputation says. They're just guardian dogs and you have to know how to treat them. And showing fear doesn't help ;) I think I once posted pics with my cousin's Dobermann I was with last December. Unfortunately she moved province with her family and had to leave the dog with another family or something because the trip was way too long and there were some other problems, etc.. I hope he's ok. I won't ever know a thing of him again since when my grandpa died on May, my grandma also moved so there's no one familiar left in that town :(
Other breeds I love are Siberian Husky, Labrador Retriever and Golden Retriever among some others, always big dogs. I'll someday have at least one of them.
Btw, atrocity, your dog is a cutie. Take care of him.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Btw, atrocity, your dog is a cutie. Take care of him.

Damn, taking care of him costs more than my health needs.

He had a surgery 2 years ago coz he ate his leash, beacuse we leashed him while my cousin babies were here, he ADORES little kids like every other golden retrievers, thus I had to get a job to afford his surgery.

Then he had a broken toe, dog owners might know what a pain in the ass to take care of that. Like you have to make him wear socks when he goes out to a walk :)

And worst of all, he has had epilepsy since he was 2 years old. Which means monthly medicins, and often visits to vet needless to say it's very disturbing to see him have seizures.

And since it's a golden retreiver he loves to play,dig,jump around 24/7 which often causes him to have bruised limbs, cuts in his nose and stuff. Literally since the first day I had I spent more money on his health then on my own.
But you know you can't just throw him away on the street.

Like my dad suggested when he needed a surgery, he thought with the cost of the surgery we could get 4 new puppies instead haha.

However, if you have a cat or dog, and you like them truly, you would understand that no matter what happens they are more than a "pet" to you:)

ps: Oh yea, he loves eating and playing in the ice. Especially when it is so hot here in San Diego.

atrocity said:
However, if you have a cat or dog, and you like them truly, you would understand that no matter what happens they are more than a "pet" to you:)
Strongly agree :) I have two cats and I really LOVE them and would do anything for them. They're not just pets for me. They're more than that and I truly love them.
Retrievers are such nice doggies... I wish I could have a dog but I don't have enough space for it. With cats there's not much problem since it's easier to take care of a cat in some ways compared to a dog, but their fur is one disadvantage of cats hehe but on the other hand, they're very clean creatures and still a mystery to many people... Fortunately my kitties are healthy but if they ever have any problem, needless to say I'll do anything to help them till there's nothing more to do, but, I won't let them suffer either... sometimes it's better to just let them go, but while they have good chances to stay alive and well, it's always nice to help them :)

Wow, that's some cool tat. And the pic is familiar... was it at bmezine.com by any chance? :confused:

So, speaking about tats, here are my 2 ones:

My cat

And my Eye of Horus

Both are on both shoulderblades. The eye pic was taken the same day I got it so that's why it looks crappier than the pic itself, hah.
I'll try to get some new pics where you can see them better.
Next one (and last one) is gonna be my beloved Ankh... very soon.