post your pic.....

Eve-food-studio1143.jpg

paradoxile said:
the only true advatage of a double bed is that sex is more comfy...and after doing what you need to do your partner can stay and sleep in the same bed instead of leaving...

If its winter you can just hug her and sleep in cold room on a small bed.For me its better than sex.You just hear bouncing heart,breathing lungs of her.Somehow you just feel her soul and love.Sex is a part of animal instinct and its not related with your brain.But just feeling her bouncing heart its more than hormones.

Cis said:
AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Meanwhile, we girls here, should have girl talks over msn :heh:
We should! Girl talks are so much fun :lol: :)
Yeah... if my fukkin' MSN would work again :erk: it suddenly just stopped and couldn't be reanimated. My system also denies to reinstall it 'n stuff. Maybe it's just some kinda self-protection to get me away from rambling around and make me do what I'm supposed to do at my computer: Work! o_O
But someday it'll work ... *grrr*... 'til then I keep rambling with some of you german guys via icq ;D

@paradoxile: ... ... ... I think we're even worse *HAHA!* 'coz we're like that PLUS some really evil energy 'n stuff... we're pure badass you know ... and ... ehr... yeah ... you know... they just switched the streetlights on down there... yeah well... if I'd put my curtains away I'd see that and ... yeah. o_O o_O o_O