post your pic.....

MadTinus said:
But you're taking Swanny with you as well, aren't ya?
No, he's not ^^ he lives in another direction, so Cis is taking me with her. And Unicorn only wants to perform songs with that other girl and not with me 'coz he thinks I'm too badass for him!!! So what's gonna happen is that we'll get into a heavy bitchfight at the meeting and rip off all our hair 'n stuff... yeeeha!

:Smug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loco:

@Angelina: awww... I like how ur playing with the light =)

BloodySwan said:
No, he's not ^^ he lives in another direction, so Cis is taking me with her. And Unicorn only wants to perform songs with that other girl and not with me 'coz he thinks I'm too badass for him!!! So what's gonna happen is that we'll get into a heavy bitchfight at the meeting and rip off all our hair 'n stuff... yeeeha!

:Smug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loco:

better rip off each other's clothes...mmm sexah!

Vincent J. said:
whoohoo, we're gonna share the same car! :p
long live Cis!
Yaaah! Cis is the best =) ...
uh uh uh ... that's gonna be a funny journey :rolleyes: *haha!*

@Unicorn: If you do that, I'll have to cut off your little friend. Seriously.

@paradoxile: ...you wouldn't get anything from that anyway... by the way: Can't you think of other things than aaalways something ...like that? ;)

BloodySwan said:

@paradoxile: ...you wouldn't get anything from that anyway... by the way: Can't you think of other things than aaalways something ...like that? ;)
:D:D

BloodySwan said:

my imagination runs extra hours and I don't have a girlfriend and the girls in this forum are so pretty(mmm ausfallende deutsche frau)...I just can't help it

and cutting Unicorn's willy is a bit harsh,even in return for a bitchslap...

Photo_090206_002.jpg

BloodySwan said:
So what's gonna happen is that we'll get into a heavy bitchfight at the meeting and rip off all our hair 'n stuff... yeeeha!
I think I will wear a wig that day... *gg*

man im always late on all topics on the forum so what i want to say its already been said... i hate you all! but then i love you all..
so, anyway, here it goes, no one cares, i know, i dont care.

seeing eves face is as random as seeing an UFO, but a mexican in europe wearing mexico's soccer team jersey, whats up with that??

and yeah, mouse's are overrated, cords specially. anyone heard of keyboards???

some evidence kev, now!!