post your pic.....

Ah! That's a nice compliment, thanks :p

Here's your reward:

lenin.jpg

lawlz!!!! im organizing a protest in Toronto against short-haired dudes...in the talks with PETA to get some support...
no but seriously do nut cut yer hair...any of you!!!

If I cut mine it will be up to my shoulders. See if I dont cut it then I will go bald at 25...and I don't want that. And hair never made someone something or another. I will still be the same person, I promise. Hopefully I get this done today so all the girls at school tomorrow can appreciate my hot sexyness.

CADILLAC BLUEZ!!!!

LifeDepraved said:
I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON!!!

There are several difference between you and Samson.
1. Samson was a servent of God and therefore abstained from booze...you on the other hand...need I say more?
2.You don't look like a pro wrestler(all buffed from steroids) so there is no chance you're as strong as Samson was. Your special power would be an unusual sence of humour and the ability to turn your face red when you're drunk.
3.Delila was philistine...so she is nowhere as pretty as a specific girl from Canberra, Australia...plus I don't think Eve would ever cut your hair to make you lose your special powers...although I'm not sure about the other Eve.

Two things:

1 - Don't any of you, long-haired guys, cut your hair, please. Thanks. (Anyway, I must say Zowi looks cute with his new haircut)
2 - Policemen are so sexy.

Some new pics...

I specially like these ones.
The stupid ones are in my space anyway.

PS: Eve, please I wanna see more pics of you, your clones and those beautiful sceneries.

HELP. The weel in my mouse just died. What do I do now? I can’t scroll. I’ll be stuck here forever. My whole life will stop. Oh no, it the end of the world. I may as well hang my self with the mouse cord while there is still time.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!11!!11!!1111111CapsLockone