post your pic.....

Great pics everyone!

Here some recent ones ..
Having lunch in the sun in between work shifts and taking pictures out of boredom

29242392_500_500_ndCl.jpeg

29242933_700_700_vCgi.jpeg

New roomie!

:oops: ihi
29244945_700_700_s4i9.jpeg

* BTW : Guys please do NOT cut your hair!!!!! Long hair is sexy!!
(altough I have to say that Zowi's pic looks nice,
but then again he ís the cutest 16 year old boy alive :p :loco: )

If my mousewheel dies, I die too. Whenever I touch a mouse without a wheel I feel so desperate and the need of killing the damn mouse too...
I use the scrolling so much. You're right, Eve, there's no life without scrolling :(

@Pat: lovely pics ;)

Juniper said:
Great pics everyone!

Here some recent ones ..
Having lunch in the sun in between work shifts and taking pictures out of boredom

[IMG]

New roomie!

:blush: ihi [IMG]

* BTW : Guys please do NOT cut your hair!!!!! Long hair is sexy!!
(altough I have to say that Zowi's pic looks nice,
but then again he ís the cutest 16 year old boy alive :p :goggly: )[/QUOTE]Hahaha oh boy, thanks, BUT YOU ARE EVEN CUTER!!!1!:goggly: :goggly: :goggly: :goggly: :goggly: :goggly: :goggly:

@Katatonica: yepp... Germany is definetely missing *hrhr* ;D

Oh my... why's everyone getting his hair cut? :cry:
...this new mainstream forced me to do the same ... :Smug: ... so now it's cut down from 85cm to 78cm ... ahahahahaaaaaaaa haha-ha o_O

I would like to propose a new rule be added to the forum rules. Cutting your hair off is not allowed. If you need a trim up to 10cm is ok. But really guys, cutting your hair off is not metal.

Zowi! I thought you were 20. Then I thought you were 18 but looked 20. And now you’re 16? Stop getting younger. It’s not normal. People get older as time goes on, not younger.

My mouse recovered. It just needed a restart. I think if it hadn’t recovered I would have mouse wheel scrolling deprivation by now.

Scourge of Malice are you secretly is some really famous band? You look so rock star in that photo.

LifeDepraved said:
And I agree, more pics of EVE WOOO!!!!!!1 11 11 111111 1 11 one
And for Kev the crazy PastBoi. A re shoot of train tracks because the light was crap the first time. We had reviews at school and my teacher wants me to do ten of these. So I have to do four more. I’m running out of places to shoot them and she wants four more? Shity shity shit shit.

Eve-train-tracks-clouds1059.jpg