post your pic.....

Cerulean said:
Last saturday:

DSC00796.jpg

I think he looks depressed in that photo.:cry:

paradoxile said:
is that a mosque or an elven observatory from warcraft 3 in the third photo?

Its a mosque.My village has got an interesting folk.They speak some language similar to Greek and Turkish.They look like scandinavians(blonde,blue eyes and gigantic nose :D)and they are muslims.
uzungolmv6.jpg

exy said:
Its a mosque.My village has got an interesting folk.They speak some language similar to Greek and Turkish.They look like scandinavians(blonde,blue eyes and gigantic nose :D)and they are muslims.

Where do you live again?? :D

atrocity said:
Where do you live again?? :D

Well i never lived for a long period in there.Half of my origins are Pontian.In Turkish its called Trabzon.I went there only few times and i just fell in love with that place.I am working too hard to build my "dreamplace"in there.Even if i fail i think at least i am gonna be buried in my beloved Pontos. :lol:

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Remembering what Eve used to say about Zowi looking Opeth, then I'd say that you, dear G, look Katatonia in the first pic ;)

One of my cats, Luna Bastet and me, some time ago

Meow.
omg!i bet that this is the greatest pic ever!!!

Verwuestung said:
.. in some magical forest

blamv7.jpg
You're wearing sunglasses and even then you had to 'censor' your face..? You can't be that ugly.. :guh:

Nice girl on the left, in the green dress btw..
Cerulean said:
Haha!! You're a professional :D
Looking at my pedals indeed
I don't even play an instrument (except airdrums, eh, Swany..? ;)), just been to a lot of gigs, guess I'm a professional observer then! ;)