post your pic.....

exy said:
I didnt say that i never used any dru.g.But dru.g.s are for idiots.There are too many beautiful things in world to live.There is love my friend there is friendship.And i assure you there is no need to pollute your mind with all those fuckin dru.g.s.Just share your love with someone.Just feel the joy of falling in love.Just enjoy your life.You wont live it again.
So peace man.Hate is for evils.Lemme buy you an e-beer.
Here ya go.

Chimay-LaBleu-200h.jpg

why buy him an e-beer? beer's a drug too

but aren't drugs a part of life when you think about it?
do you... think?

yeah, so is death, famine, disease, poverty, bad jobs, greed, corruption, and a lot of more crappy things we should always try to avoid... don't you think?

:eek:
Oh, how I hate you...
Nah, just kiddin ;) Those are some very cool pics you got! I bet you were dying next to Mattias hehe. Blakkie <3
Aww I'm glad you had a great time, Ale! :)

Zowi, you look kinda sad in that pic :/ You got puppy eyes :(

MadTinus said:
I think you're looking at your pedal(s) or tuning device on the floor in that pic right? It's a typical "fuck off, I'm tuning" pose ;).

@ mtl_metalgirl, nice pics & welcome aboard!

why thank you! :headbang:

@cesar: henna tattoo!!! my friend is muslim and they had a festival on monday so she did it for me. It was awkrd hee hee cuz my henna tatoo is such traditional pakistani thing
... lol... mattias asked me if it was real... honestly it was pretty awesome meeting the guys :D i hope they come back i talked to fred the longest, but daniel is the most outgoing of them... i got to talk to the guys from moonspell too they are awesome!!! specially the bassist, he speaks fluent spanish, he lived in Venezuela for half of his life, so it was really nice comunicating with him, and he even let us take a video of him saying a message for latin america abt staying heavy and being metal :rofl:...ill upload it later on for the spanish speaking dudes... aww it was AWESOME i can surely die happy now :D...my neck is sore from all that headbanging :lol:

Reactions: exy