post your pic.....

Dream theater in "CHILE" ... December of 2005... 20.000 peoples...
FA7E59D357454C22930DF2A58387C57F.jpg

I'm very tired actually...not drunk...It's 4 am here and I have work at 1:45 pm...I think it's nap time...night everyone...morning my European fiendz...go check my recent treasures!

Oooo NIN concert poster, I think it is cool how every date had a different poster.

Here's me again since I don't post many pictures ;)

themaster.jpg

You look angry, Tumn ;) nice pic!
And I love yours, Eve, as usual.. aww, you don't want to be called "cute" but you post cute pics and I can't help it.
And I also love your pics, Kev. Our professional model u.u

Awwness!

I'm drinking a delicious wine called Frizze, tastes like mellon :loco:

Here, friends and I almost dying because of the sunlight, hah

Oooo NIN concert poster, I think it is cool how every date had a different poster.
Every date has a different poster? We had one poster for the whole Aussie tour. The thing I don't get is that the dates are written in the US format, when its an Aussie tour poster.
NIN-poster.jpg

I made myself Swallow The Sun Aussie tour posters because their never going to tour here.
sts-posters.jpg

Eve, Tumn and Angelina...seriously

HOT PIX!!!!!! I would love each one ov you in the balck medal pond ov neverending listening to (Katatonia - Carnival ov Reese Witherspoon(da curse of winnah da poo) Part 8 (the search for curlys beneificial contractz) )

That was a type full, mah fingaz be cramped muf fuc.

NEGLECT ME AN I CUT YALL NADZ OFFF

Angelina.... omg.. can't find the right words for you. No word can be fair enough to describe your grace.

@Tumn
you look like a cool guy. Nice rare shirt? From Dan's auctions?

@Kevin
why do you look like a sad thrashed dog in every pic? :loco:

@eve
Must be my fav pic of you

Every date has a different poster? We had one poster for the whole Aussie tour. The thing I don't get is that the dates are written in the US format, when its an Aussie tour poster.
NIN-poster.jpg

Damn, looks like Australia didn't have special ones for each date, it is still cool though! The US and I think Europe too had a different one for each show. There were only about 500 printed per show or something so they would sell out right away.

Unicorn - yeah special Dan stuff! ;)