post your pic.....

Yeah I remember that show, I watched it all the time on Nickelodeon!

Edit: Actually I think stefan kind of looks like that one guy with the blonde hair that hosted it, if he had short hair.

I saved Eve's katatonic pic and made it bigger with photoshop. Then set it as wallpaper. Is that bad?

I don't have a christmas tree that I remember... if there really is one, must be pretty dead by now. I don't give a shit about christmas. Is that bad too?
Anyway, my uncle, aunt and cousin are coming to have some dinner and blah blah with my mother and me, then after 12 o'clock I get the hell out of here.
Celebrating new year is more exciting.. well... I don't know if exciting but I like it more than christmas, though it also makes me think about a lot of things and people that are no longer here, and so I get a bit sad.

Stefan: that's some grrreat pic, lol.

Kev: I hope everything went ok in your exams. Please tell us later!

I saved Eve's katatonic pic and made it bigger with photoshop. Then set it as wallpaper. Is that bad?

I don't have a christmas tree that I remember... if there really is one, must be pretty dead by now. I don't give a shit about christmas. Is that bad too?
Anyway, my uncle, aunt and cousin are coming to have some dinner and blah blah with my mother and me, then after 12 o'clock I get the hell out of here.
Celebrating new year is more exciting.. well... I don't know if exciting but I like it more than christmas, though it also makes me think about a lot of things and people that are no longer here, and so I get a bit sad.

OMG!that was such a negative statement :erk:

Whats your screen resolution?

crunk.jpg

KING OV KRVNK

babydarkness.jpg

I was destined for DARKNESS. Too bad Katatonia weren't around back in 1982 to make my miserable entrance into this shithole world more bearable!! I'm guessing Jonas was busy getting beat up everyday at school, walking home with a tear and his eye and a boo-boo on his knee, to ever make music back then.

but blond jonas was a hottie...I bet all them swedish hottie in jonas' school were screaming at jonas "gör för mig en barn"
black wedding...now that's creative
and omg you're the thinking baby