post your pic.....

babydarkness.jpg
Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :saint: That is just tooooo cute! :) This frown and this 'thinker' position, just gold.

Eve: my screen resolution is 1024x768 but I made the pic a bit smaller, 800 or less I think, because some pics fit better in the centre of the desktop and this one fits great like that :) Again, I really like it. Hope you didn't mind I saved it. I'm not gonna post it anywhere, don't worry :)

Lordie: omg the baby pic! the doomed baby, haha that's so cute. So you were born in 1982? Me too! I thought you were older heh... when's your birthday?
[btw that wedding pic is so nice... and you both all dressed in black! your wife's dress is awesome, she looks so pretty and you look so black metal! lol]

Many have said Jonas was a hottie and I agree. Blond hair fits him really good and he had a lovely baby face... just a lil bit evil :heh:

Eve: my screen resolution is 1024x768 but I made the pic a bit smaller, 800 or less I think, because some pics fit better in the centre of the desktop and this one fits great like that :) Again, I really like it. Hope you didn't mind I saved it. I'm not gonna post it anywhere, don't worry
I think its sweet that you like it enough to make it your desktop. Did you want a bigger copy of it? That’s what I meant.
Lordie: omg the baby pic! the doomed baby, haha that's so cute. So you were born in 1982? Me too!
OMG. I though you were my age.