post your pic.....

:D nah, we were only covering 'between shit and piss we are born' by anaal nathrakh, as you can see by the singers messed up screaming face and my so-fast-you-can't-see-it-blastbeats :p
Oh really? I thought it rather looks like covering "Ye Entrancemperium" ;)

3 girls ... oh well... I would get fucking mad with 3 girls in one band :erk: o_O

don't play well with others?
I'm not really sure what ye mean, but I can clearly imagine how hard it can be with too many girls in one band... 'specially when they're all singing ... and each one of them wants to give advices and command the others and [fuck the guitarplayer] blablabla... and one day they'll end up slapping each other, ripping out their hair, kickin' & bitin' and crying and screaming and oh gosh, you don't wanna know what cruel times these were in my former band! I do not accept any goddesses beside me! :p :lol: *jk* (;

My brother's band (Detonation) covered that a few times live some years ago, did you receive their invite on MySpace that I sent you? :)
Ah I remember, you told us about it! [that they covered it I mean] ... I saw their request... and wondered why the got the D-symbol on their profile *LOL* I knew I was up to something but well... thanx for telling me (; and I just gave'em a try... sounds good! ;D

Gayest picture ever.Jesus fucking christ i look like an elegant wise and sexy wife in that picture.

agagwetrewzan2.jpg

He doesnt like me too.It was too hard for me first but after a while i get used to it.Try meditation sessions and therapy its helping you to overcome the process faster.

Omg thnx 4 all the precious advice bro, even though i think it is pretty emo of him to say: ''ai don liek u'' to someone in an internet forum, but i luv all kinds of people and that includes emo fags too, so that is fine with me. I'll try donuts and meditation later, thnx again.