post your pic.....

Wow.
We're spending our money for chinese couisine such as rolls,rice,weird soups and chicken with curry and you guys are paying your money for burgers,fries and beefs.

Just weird.

By the way they're using knife for burgers also.

thats a damn fine meal. There's this place called fudruckers where I live and they do kinda the old fashion burger joint thing. anyhow there was a pound burger which didn't seem so big at the time of ordering and when it arrived it was as big as my head. Makes me wonder how many cows get eaten per day around the world...

this sounds good! I fucking love fine burgers , I don't like fastfood/junk burgers except Triple O's/White spot.

I especially love huge burger! in the place I live, there has few restaurants making this but kinda expensive, I don't go often though :)

Wow.
We're spending our money for chinese couisine such as rolls,rice,weird soups and chicken with curry and you guys are paying your money for burgers,fries and beefs.

Just weird.

By the way they're using knife for burgers also.

haha. we eat chinese food everyday :) so sometimes we would like to eat other countries food :), Chinese food still my fav and I also love indian, thai, mexican foods :)

chinese soups are great man :) chinese soups has the best diversity in the world and taste the best IMO :)

and yes. I feel weird about using knife and fork to eat burger and pizza as well lol.

AngelinaBlakkheim: Haha, wow, they DO look similar; cute little thing. :) Gotta love them Calico cats (hopefully I spelled that correctly.)

hail the mixbreed kitties for fighting a battle against racism
if it's ok for cats, it's ok for humans

:lol: Calico's rule!

And exy, wtf? Is that YOUR place? Interesting.

ANd lastly, that food...my god, it's over and done with by the looks of things lol, but damn that must have been good. Hehe.

And exy, wtf? Is that YOUR place? Interesting.

For sure!
Its the suit of Norwegian Jewel cruise ship and i cannot afford any ticket of that now and probably in future.

Look at my shithole man.
dsc00039ip2.jpg

For sure!
Its the suit of Norwegian Jewel cruise ship and i cannot afford any ticket of that now and probably in future.

Look at my shithole man.

Ahahaha, I hear ya man! I was just looking at the clean and VERY soothing atmosphere and thinking, "jesus - time for a party!!!" So, here's to hoping huh?

And lol at your room dude. Man, if you think THAT'S bad, you've seen nothing yet. My roommate that I once lived with not too long ago had a scenario 10X worse than that. In fact, it's so bad you couldn't even make out the floor - and damn did it reek!