post your pic.....

my [second] ka-tattoo-nia
l_98e74ef956098ec99123162ed2248386.jpg

Very lovely pics, Juniper. Happens to me as well, but only that when I try to look natural I look stupid, but I always look like a poser. That's me I guess.
Try not looking at the camera. That usually fixes the “poser” looking thing. Also if your camera has a self timer, use that and put the camera on a table or something so you are not actually holding the camera when you take the photo.

Unicorn: haha that's weird... maybe you really are getting old ;)

Eve: thanks for your tips! yeah, in most of my pics I am not looking at the cam, and sometimes I do use the self timer as well, but no matter what I do, I always look like a poser... seems it's in my blood, haha.. but it's fun.
This reminded me of your pics on the railway, the clones, etc... I think it would be really nice to see some pics like those ones from you again. You always take some very cool pics and I like them very much.

Juniper & Swany: if we want to become lesbians, nothing and no one will stop us! :heh: :loco:

40389315_5_2sjh.jpeg

Wooohooo effects! hehe (yes I'm bored got hold of my parents digicam and fooled around with some effects .. and well this is what you get...)

Your beauty is the most unique effect of that photo Patty.(i was better at compliments actually)

tddms1.jpg

Anyways..Here is mine photoshop effect pic.Sucks of course.