post your pic.....

l_39a6cc7fd2e0156daaeb891cdb6d6022.jpg

l_84bb3057003caa41162f32c9eef154f1.jpg

:cool:

hahahha all of my friends laugh at me and say me that the only thing that is missing in those pics is the traditional clothing of Netherlands and some pieces of cheese :D:D

40389315_5_2sjh.jpeg

Wooohooo effects! hehe (yes I'm bored got hold of my parents digicam and fooled around with some effects .. and well this is what you get...)

Woah...now this is a VERY cool pic. I like it. I'm...i'm, hypnotized by your eyes lol. They're just so "outstanding." ;) In any case, I think I know which photoshop effect you used. I love doing this kinda stuff as well....wind?

hahahha all of my friends laugh at me and say me that the only thing that is missing in those pics is the traditional clothing of Netherlands and some pieces of cheese :D:D
Nice pic =)
But Frau Antje is blonde :p ...and be glad that you don't have to walk around in those clumsy wooden shoes o_O

Hmm I used the microsoft photo-editor or something? Its called "Graphic Pen"...

This is the original...
40474756_5_IRP_.jpeg

Haha I guess I am trying to look "dark" here or whatver.. Hehe its rather silly but with effects its pretty cool. like a cartoon thingy or something.
I dont know but somehow when I try to look all " au natural" into the camera I always look like a big poseur hahaha
40474753_5_IXEf.jpeg
40474755_5_Y7of.jpeg

40474754_5_wMB7.jpeg

The original from this one is also darn silly :p but i like how it came out like this, all vague and stuff

Yes guys I ám utterly bored here in the very cold and dull countryside of France spending Christmas time with my folks.. so there is nothing else to do here but taking pictures of my own head and bother u guys with my new found "yay i can do blek 'n white stuff with it!"
Hmm maybe tonight ill take some pictures of trees! Or cows... there are so many cows here... More cows than people actually... :erk:

Very lovely pics, Juniper. Happens to me as well, but only that when I try to look natural I look stupid, but I always look like a poser. That's me I guess.

Here's a pic from last monday at a very well-known pedestrian way here called Florida.

Pic was taken by a friend of mine [that's also like my sister-in-law, heh]. She's been wanting to take some pics of me... so, when we finally do it and if it turns out well, maybe I'll post some pics here. Should be fun.

I really like cows.

Mooooo!

Irish.jpg

I know who you are and I know where to find you!!! Beware!

@Miss Blakkheim ;) , nice pic as well, how do you get them so small?!
But actually I'd like to see that pic in a bigger size anyway..
edit: okay okay I am a noob... Just got told that all thos small pics are thumbnails and i can view the full pic if i click on it... Wauw this wonder world of computer sience thingies...
*tip toes off to feel like a fool somehwere in a dark corner*