post your pic.....

where are all the handsome guys to stop us from becoming lesbians? :p :lol:

I hear ya Swany Allmighty!

lmaomg8.jpg

Well I promised you trees and cows.. so today I went out into the cold , nearly froze my poor fingers off and went searching for cows.. Normally those cute big animals are here all the time , frollocking about and mooing Hullo Patty! whenever I walk around here but I guess it got too cold these last few days because I just couldnt find a single cow!! And there quite hard to miss you know..
So I only have some trees for you.
40638507_6_1jEz.jpeg

40638506_6_uSOX.jpeg

OKay this one has nothing to do with trees nor cows... Its my boyfriend.. and he is probably gonna kill me for posting this here :p
but I just wanted to show u guys his favorite pastime, which is pretending to be Chuck Norris!
40638508_6_A0Rf.jpeg

Hihihi
Love you :dopey: :saint:

Aww Pat, you're sweet. Nice hobby your bf has! I like that gun hehe.
Btw, I love those tree pics, how great they look, very very nice. Second one reminds me of 'For Funeral to Come' cd cover :)
Now I'll be waiting for the cows :p

Here's my boy. Pic taken by his twin brother [he's a photographer] so credit goes for him [ElectricJoy at deviantart].
I think this pic looks kinda Viva Emptiness-like, that's why I wanted to post it too.

Aww Pat, you're sweet. Nice hobby your bf has! I like that gun hehe.
Btw, I love those tree pics, how great they look, very very nice. Second one reminds me of 'For Funeral to Come' cd cover :)
Now I'll be waiting for the cows :p

Here's my boy. Pic taken by his twin brother [he's a photographer] so credit goes for him [ElectricJoy at deviantart].
I think this pic looks kinda Viva Emptiness-like, that's why I wanted to post it too.

very nice pic :headbang: this reminds me a Deliberation MV