post your pic.....

ESTIBB.JPG

:headbang:

I'm drooling.

I sometimes think about cutting my hair. And very short I mean.
But I don't think I'll do it anyway... I know I will miss it a lot and it won't fit me good either coz I have round face. I already cut my hair pretty much short between last year and last last year, I was totally mad, and it wasn't a good decision, ha.
But then again, I am a twisted mind so.. you never know...

I sometimes think about cutting my hair. And very short I mean.
But I don't think I'll do it anyway... I know I will miss it a lot and it won't fit me good either coz I have round face. I already cut my hair pretty much short between last year and last last year, I was totally mad, and it wasn't a good decision, ha.
But then again, I am a twisted mind so.. you never know...
I've been there too. I had my hair nearly at the bottom of my back and now they are 1 cm long heh. Took me a while to make up my mind though.

Sometimes I think about how much more I would enjoy taking a shower if I shaved my head (so I wouldn't have to waste all of the time washing my hair). But then, I realize how much I love my hair. Never cutting it off.

My vote goes to long hair as well.
I think long beautiful hair is sexy as hell on either man or women..
I might have a little hair fetisj goin on.. I love to touch it and stroke it...
So Swany if your hair is half as nice at is looks on the pics you better be beware at the katameeting.. :heh:

Long hair is one of the hottest things ever. I'm glad we're in agreement :)

You know what's hot? Going into the shower with somebody and washing their long hair, and then having them wash your hair.

I'm still growing it out... I had a vision in a dream a few nights ago I woke up with long hair and killer beard...and I liked what I seen...It must happen.