post your pic.....

my first try .
a little fucked up .. but .. anyway.
( Special thanx to Eve for hints ;) )

proj1.JPG
haha
genius! :Smokin:

Wouldn't it be so cool to be part of triplets? I wish I had a twin or something like that, and into the same stuff as me. I need to make a picture with 5 of me, then they come to life and we just party all night and make a cool band and just tour New Hampshire.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Family bands.

I saw this documentary on the discovery channel about this fucked up Christian family who had like 17 kids. Think I showed you the link a while back online.

2004family__duggar.jpg

2002family__duggar.jpg

(If anybody cared to know, he lost the fucking Senate race. At least America isn't THAT dumb.)

Isn't it? The wife is on her 17th kid now, or something like that.

The female body genetically isn't built to push that many babies through a vagina.

I bet you could roll a bowling ball through that woman and have it slide back out with ease.

The female body genetically isn't built to push that many babies through a vagina.

well, actually orthodox jewish families are known for their big family cell(taking the whole breed and multiply from the bible a bit too seriously). They literally have kids until they can't...so 10 to 14 kids is quite common among these communities.

The problem is that most of the times they can't support the ones they have and continue making more...especially those who study the torrah all day and don't work.and taxpayers money goes to help these twats.

I say: don't have more kids if you can't support the ones you've got.
Those who can support their 2 digit number of kids...good for them
they're not helping the world's overpopulation problem but at least those kids are happy and have everything they need.