post your pic.....

Hello guys. Haven't been hanging around here for quite a while, but Katatonia coming to Tuska-festival here in Finland inspired me to join you again.

Guess I could start with few pics.

This is me like two years ago.
tucca.jpg

Me having my nerdy-moment.
annankuvat025.jpg

My boys, intelligent looking, ha?
piikkipb4.jpg

Nice to be back here. Now I have to start reading everything you've written in few months.:loco:

Wow.....so now I have a "douchy" look huh? I just dont think that having the long hair is going to save many of you from the "douchy" look......a douch is a douch......hair isnt going to change that.

Lol, no Reece. I was talking about myself and Kev compared to when we had long hair!

This is me like two years ago.

Me having my nerdy-moment.
annankuvat025.jpg

Nice to be back here. Now I have to start reading everything you've written in few months.:loco:

:) Welcome back! Hope you stick around, now...hehe. Oh, and nerds rock! And finally...where oh WHERE did you get that Anathema shirt? I'd KILL to have it (have been looking for quite some time, actually.)

Ahh I see eyes in that pic... mmh...

@Irja: marry me <3 :saint:
@Iivil: your pics look very nice. You're a pretty girl :) And I love your Anathema t-shirt \m/
@Kev: don't worry too much, short hair fits you very good, really :)

I cut mine a few days ago.. but just a lil bit from the sides and etc without touching its length. I was like having too much hair and it was starting to bother me a bit, especially in these hot days that seem to never end. I needed to update my haircut.

LifeDepraved said:
Pwned by Blakkheim.
I second that.

Btw, that made me think...
How would Blakkie look with short hair?

Thanks for all the comments. And yeah, my Alternative 4 -shirt rocks. I love it, it's my favourite. I guess I'll have to buy another one, cos that one is allready worn-out. I got it from a finnish webshop, www.hellsinkishop.com. I've bought pretty much all my Kata- and Anathema-shirts from there.