post your pic.....

DSCF1381.jpg

I have really long hair. ^^See....

I'm so glad the stratocaster is GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'll put up a Schecter picture eventually.

I had a dream yesterday in which I had a cute white and tiny bunnie. It was so damn cute that it made me want to have one now :(
So, I visited 'Cute Overload', a lovely page I discovered thanks to Cerulean, and looked for some bunny pics. I found lots of pics full of 'awwwness' and decided I needed to post this one below:

roundest_bun_everrr.jpg

I so want that bun! Pure cuteness, pure squeezable :p

I had a dream yesterday in which I had a cute white and tiny bunnie. It was so damn cute that it made me want to have one now :(
So, I visited 'Cute Overload', a lovely page I discovered thanks to Cerulean, and looked for some bunny pics. I found lots of pics full of 'awwwness' and decided I needed to post this one below:

roundest_bun_everrr.jpg

I so want that bun! Pure cuteness, pure squeezable :p

OMG, I want this!

My dog is constantly jumping on our dinner table while we are out and eating food on it or if there is none she just pisses on it.

She ain't that cute now.

She still is...but this is bad :(

Don't jump on the table dogg.

went to a friends birthday party on saturday. wasn't feeling very well, had a terrible cold-so I drank lots of champagne to drown it lol

And I can't take it...I surrender to that bunny pic. And I'll just flat-out say that is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. It is...painfully cute. Do you think it'll fit in the palm of your hand?
I bet it does :)
I've seen lots of pics of bunnies that fit in the palm of your hand... lovely creatures I must say. Check this page out: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/bunnies/index.html and see for yourself :) I'm sure many of you will die of a cuteness attack when looking at some of those pics of those cute tiny bunnies.

@Alyona: you look so pretty in that pic, I love the pose. Beautiful.