post your pic.....

Ay :oops: just too many nice comments! Now that's really good since I found out that some of my mates were talking behind my back that I'm "definitely in need of visiting a hairdresser and get the it cut" ... so thanx again, I feel stronger(?) now :loco:

@Alcapoth: *haha* you're obsessed with the colour black... and it is obsessed with me! Its always finds it way into my closet *g*

@Kev: I don't mind if you kiss your screen *LOL* but take a pic of that, will ya? ;D

@derbeder: man, you look really cool! Are ye gonna take part in some overstyled, hypercool, fast, loud, dark actionthriller? I would love to see that! ;)

@EvilVince: Whow, amazing how much stuff you got there (and a nice sword)! I just wonder what the rest of that room looks like *g*

@Vincent: Me have seen them both too *lol*, but na na ... it's "rennt" with double n :p

Amazing... this board is getting hotter and hotter from day to day ;)

Dragons Breath pose:
l_37f815b535ee8bebb3af840ff64aea89.jpg

-Vince

Btw, now I've become less obsessed with the posters, I noticed you have quite some collection of cd's man

It's a shame that none of these hotties ov metal with the long hair live around here.