post your pic.....

@Eve: I really like your pics. The duck looks cute and the last one is very nice, also the sea cave. Great pics.

@Alyona: Those are some really nice pics... Love the posings and your hair. You're a very pretty girl.

It's been a while since I last posted a pic of me or something, so here are 2 pics with my boyfriend, and a poser one of me, all taken by his brother
mg1147gz0.jpg

mg1146dz8.jpg

mg1155zt4.jpg

^ :p The third one is best...wow Angelina, I have to admit it - you have the look of a movie star. What a winning smile. I also happen to think your necklace is gorgeous. As I have said before, you photograph amazingly well - and the pics with your bf are simply dramatic. I love them.

You are a very pretty girl, Ms. Blakkheim... but your boyfriend should be making out with ME! You are a woman, so you have no conceivable chance of ever being as sexy as me!

Dudes >>>> Ladies, in terms of hotness.:kickass: :kickass:

With that being said, I think us men need to be up in arms to keep girls out of metal shows. I like metal much more when it's a sausage festival :headbang:

as far as i can remember .. in some point of this thread we had a ' post your desktop printscreen '.. my pc was totally mess by that time... just finished organizing and updating stuff and its currently cute as that:

printscreen0008vx2.jpg

:E nerdy.... i know.

Old, I know...but woah I was SHOCKED when I saw this and I missed it originally. I randomly clicked on page 71 for shits and giggles and quickly skimmed through the pages. ;) WHERE DID YA GET THAT KATA image??? I designed it...I used to have it as my sig along with Anathema, Novembre and Opeth (yes, I'm referring to the fact you must have saved it.)

I guess I have to say that it DOES make a good desktop :lol: .

:rolleyes: People don't ask for permission anymore, do they? Haha.

Ah greattt pics everyone!!
Angelina yours are so romantic,
Alyona urs are damn hot and beautiful :)
Chris yours are very cold and funny (especially the vids :p)
Eve´s are stunning and professional (as usual)
Kev your art leaves me without words...:loco:
Derberder thats one sexy pose!! hehe
I could go on like this since I havnt been here in a while but iv been checking all the pics and it was a true pleasure I might say :)

Well I had party about two weeks ago and we all (or the ones most drunk) dressed up as goths , yes even the men :p Here are the results
IMG_2882.jpg

Pretending I´m not really here..

IMG_2885.jpg

Pretending to be an angry goth.. (not real good at that :p)

And a zoomin shot, my cheeks are red from all the drinking
IMG_2927.jpg

This is me gangsta style.

This is what happens when you say "Im sick of my hair" and your demented sister hears and offers to help....i know have a shaved head lol

And finally this is me and my girlfriend. Im pretty sure she's thinking why am i with this degenerate...

You are a very pretty girl, Ms. Blakkheim... but your boyfriend should be making out with ME! You are a woman, so you have no conceivable chance of ever being as sexy as me!

Dudes >>>> Ladies, in terms of hotness.:kickass: :kickass:

With that being said, I think us men need to be up in arms to keep girls out of metal shows. I like metal much more when it's a sausage festival :headbang:

so said the man with a pretty hot wife

Thank you all for your nice comments :)

@Alcapoth: I love that necklace. I've got it since 2002 I think, so it's like a part of me... like my trademark, heh. And thank you for your comments!

@LordDarksoul: Don't complain! As paradoxile said, you've got a pretty hot wife.

@Splintered Vision: Pretty girlfriend you too. She looks sweet [which contrarrests your psycho looks :p] and she kinda reminds me of a friend of mine in that pic.

@Juniper: Lovely as usual. Goth looks don't fit you bad.. actually you look very pretty with that dress ;)

...And for the "fluffy dogs lovers", here's another pic of Snow [taken by my bf's brother]
mg1370ih4.jpg

Haha, how I love this dog, he totally rocks.